Game Day Round 14 v Hawthorn MCG Saturday June 15th 4.35pm #DUSTY300

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusty.jpeg

1718403677031.png

Happy Dusty Day to all those who celebrate.

Hopefully we can make it back to back wins to head into the bye with a bit of momentum and as a reward for a tough first half of the season.

Last edited:
Hi

Posted in the Preview thread but it's been locked for this one.

Very late notice but unfortunately something important has come up and I can't make this amazing day.

I have 2 tickets that I'm happy to give free to a fellow Tiger fan keen to be a part of this occasion.

They're M34 Row FF.

First in on PM is welcome to them.

Go Tiges

Hi

Posted in the Preview thread but it's been locked for this one.

Very late notice but unfortunately something important has come up and I can't make this amazing day.

I have 2 tickets that I'm happy to give free to a fellow Tiger fan keen to be a part of this occasion.

They're M34 Row FF.

First in on PM is welcome to them.

Go Tiges
Hey mate are these still available? really struggling to get a ticket!

A lot of fans on the train for this one and looks like a good crowd for the VFL game as well at Punt Road. I'm so bummed I'll be missing this game due to work but hoping the boys can lift for a win against one of the in-form sides of the competition. I might watch the replay on Kayo later tonight regardless of spoilers just for Dusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got to the G after the VFL and the queues to get in are longer than any final I've been to and its over 90 minutes out from the game!

Bumped into Liam Fawcett on the walk across. Asked about the rehab and it sounds like there's been a few hiccups. His planned round 16 comeback has been pushed back by a couple of weeks at least.

There's a real buzz around the ground. Feels so weird being a home and away game. Perfect day for footy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back