Preview Round 14 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we play Freo on Sunday arvo.
Sydney play tomorrow night.
Nice short break for us when we play Sydney next week.including the long flights.
Very fair fixture.AFL.

Plus Freo played Thursday last week. Back to back top teams with longer breaks.

gee, looks like an underdone staker will have to return this week to give us a bit of cover in the ruck, unless we decide to chuck Harris Andrews in there to give Leuie a breather, which isnt the worst idea in the world but it does screw with our defensive structure during the game

6PR SportsToday @6PRSportsToday 2m2 minutes ago Tom Rockliff hinting that he'll play Sunday. "If we tick all the boxes I'll play ... I'd love to be over there playing, we'll have to see"

He seemed pritty certain he wont playing when i spoke to him last weekend. Must be trying to scare freo lolz

A terrible outcome: 100 point+ smashing, out of the game in the first quarter.
A disappointing outcome: 70 point defeat, well out of the game by half time.
An OK outcome: 40-60 point defeat, hanging in till half time.
A pretty good outcome: 25 point defeat, in contact till three quarter time
A good outcome: 20 point defeat, in the game during the fourth quarter, they have to hit the panic button a little to make sure of it.
A great outcome: <15 points loss. In the game till close to the end. They get a real fright and feel fortunate to win it.
A fantastic outcome: <two goals loss. A real chance till the final siren. We are finishing stronger but just run out of time.
An unbelievable outcome: <a goal loss. It comes down to the last minute and they desperately fall over the line, just.
An extraordinary outcome: a draw. They play their best football and still can't shake us off as we finish the stronger and are unlucky not to snatch it.
A miracle on grass: we win! - a win for the ages. Grown men weep with joy, old timers shake their heads in disbelief and say, "well, I never...", those that were there that day will tell their grandkids about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Freo could go in with a tall forward line so Dizzy will probably get the nod ahead of Stakes. Possible showers now for Sunday, lets hope for more than 1pt on the first half this year.

staker will have to be included, no one else in our team can potentially ruck besides Leunberger, absolutely no way we would put ourselves in that position and risk it

staker will have to be included, no one else in our team can potentially ruck besides Leunberger, absolutely no way we would put ourselves in that position and risk it

Harris Andrews can pinch hit.

Will be like throwing a Giraffe at a Wilderbeast but eh, what can we do.

I'm actually scared of what's going to happen on Sunday. Fully expecting another humiliation.

I don't get to watch many games live here in WA, and when I do I invariably arrive at the ground expecting an absolute flogging - sadly this weekend will be no different I fear.

The one saving grace is Freo fans are much more pleasant to be around than Eagles fans when the Lions are copping a beating.

Will be delighted with an honourable loss

I shall be watching with hands over my face and taking a peep every so often through fingers. Will be too scared to watch properly.:eek:

Makes you wonder how the boys really feel going into a game like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back