Game Day Round 14 - Western Bulldogs vs. Carlton Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been this filthy since the Dees game. Foot skills poor. Work rate poor. Marking poor. Defending poor. Need a half time rocket.

Hmmm... Making them look good... ****ing awful... There is no way that we can expect to see this type of football make us dangerous on the possibility of making the 8 this year

Stringer freak just give him the ball

Hopefully that gets jake into it he's better than the entire Carlton team combined just needs to run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been really shit two weeks in a row now. Almost looks like the opposition has worked us out a bit.
Missing targets by hand and foot continually. Looking like a near bottom 4 team at the moment.

As bad a quarter as we've played all year. All I can say is thank f for our backline, if the midfield and forward line would like to turn up after halftime that would be great!

What does this game and the West Coast game have in common? Those 55m kicks through the corridor from half back to half forward. Redpath playing in both.

He's a decent marking target but in the modern era of 18 man zones and forward pressure you just can't have a guy like Redpath in the team.

For those at the game this week (and last) what are teams doing differently structure wise to stop our run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back