Preview Round 15, 2017: Hawthorn v Collingwood, 2 July 2017, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No change unless there are injuries. Poppy looked a bit ginger but hopefully he pulls up okay.

Thought the fringe players were excellent and they should all retain their spots. Billy, Langers, Hendo, Brand, Sicily, TOB, Doc and Schoey all made very solid contributions.

Burton at CHB with Brand and Sicily as the other talls worked well against the best forward line in the Comp. Doc or Hardwick on Elliott.

Limit their midfield and we should give it a very good shake. Hopefully we are still stinging after last time.

Put Howe on Treloar and tell him to get stuck into the mouthy prick.

I'm taking the kids to their first game at the G so hope we bring the same effort and execution as tonight.

10 day break will help the older guys be fresh.

No change for mine.

Team chemistry looked great tonight.

Breust would want to play a good game next week though.
his first poor game for the year and it wasn't for lack of trying

he will play every game he is fit this year

Do we think Howe as a dedicated tagger was just a one week move because it has been proven to work against Sloane/Adelaide or could we see it into the future as an ongoing strategy due to its effectiveness?

I think Howe might benefit from that 'anchor' to position himself and play off of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood with less height overall could see Schoey or Brand lose their spot. Although if Stratton isn't ready then we could go unchanged.

Did really well playing one down against the crows, might need to address the elephant in the room and let Breust find some form at Box Hill, plenty on here will rush here to defend him with stats and how dare you, all well and good but he hasn't shown any sign for some time of wanting to be that do something kind if player.
Don't like potting players that bust a gut but cannot get things to work for them as they at the least bust a chop, I'm not seeing this from Punky. 1st phase of football, win the ball.

In Stratton.
Out Breust

Rotate Burton, Sicily, Hardwick forward.

Did really well playing one down against the crows, might need to address the elephant in the room and let Breust find some form at Box Hill, plenty on here will rush here to defend him with stats and how dare you, all well and good but he hasn't shown any sign for some time of wanting to be that do something kind if player.
Don't like potting players that bust a gut but cannot get things to work for them as they at the least bust a chop, I'm not seeing this from Punky. 1st phase of football, win the ball.

In Stratton.
Out Breust

Rotate Burton, Sicily, Hardwick forward.
Has Luke Breust ever been dropped?

I don't really see it happening.

For the first time this season, I would say no change if everyone pulls up ok, and considering we have nearly a week and half off, I would expect everyone to be cherry ripe.

All the fringe players played there part. If Statts is fit, I would prefer him to come back via Box Hill, rather than drop someone like Dureya who probably played his best game for 2 years.

If God came to Hawthorn he would start on the interchange bench next week. Such was the brilliant team performance last night.In other words NO CHANGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back