Preview Round 15, 2023: St.Kilda v Brisbane - Marvel Stadium, Friday 23rd June, 7:50PM AEST *SPUD'S GAME* *CROUCH 150TH* *MARSHALL 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Lions

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing being declared, I am anticipating the club giving him a rest. He can't turn.
RTB said in his presser that Steele is not injured in he keeps putting himself up to play

RTB said in his presser that Steele is not injured in he keeps putting himself up to play
Time to rest him up with his injury was four weeks ago. Not going to happen now.

I'm bored, so let's have some changes for the sake of it.

Out: Caminiti, Stocker, Byrnes

In: Membrey, Highmore, Bytel

Dougal only stays because of their talls, but gee whiz… go back to the basics champ, I nearly scooped my eyeballs out with a spoon watching you last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next 3 weeks are so important it's f*cked. Dare I say make or break for the season?

Brisbane at Marvel - very winnable.
West Coast over there - surely if we're a good football team we handle this very very injury depleted WAFL side.
Melbourne at Marvel - home turf no MCG subject to wet weather lmao

We're literally playing for a Top 4 spot against the Lions and Dees, some 8 point games here.

I have ZERO confidence right now. The St Kilda of old looks to be back in full force, wtf happened to the team that played the first 4 games of the year?

Zaine Cordy played the first four games

Just did the ladder predictor. I can easily see us missing finals.

We need to win a few games like this one as I can see dropping another game to the likes of Gold Coast, Hawthorn or Carlton.

Sadly our midfield is a basket case, and it's hard to go further with things as they are. I think the football dept needs to put their thinking caps on and try some different strategies with what they have on the list. I would say Lyon has been out-coached on a few occasions this season as well.

I'm bored, so let's have some changes for the sake of it.

Out: Caminiti, Stocker, Byrnes

In: Membrey, Highmore, Bytel

Dougal only stays because of their talls, but gee whiz… go back to the basics champ, I nearly scooped my eyeballs out with a spoon watching you last night.
Membrey is injured and not available

A real 50/50 game. Brisbane are us up and down as us at the moment and we've matched up well on them the past few seasons.

Hopefully we can get a big crowd, especially since we've only had 1 other home game since the end of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back