Game Day Round 15: Fremantle vs St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koby was fantastic around the pill. Love his toughness and pressure

Yeah Steele and him are like attack dogs, Koby throws himself into the contest like a nut bag Steel just clamps them in his arms.

You forgot Members.. was huge in the last. Huge

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah didn't forget him, was speaking specifically about the last couple of mins when Freo were trying so very hard to get a goal, Members was behind play set up so didn't play a part in that chain.

But yeah, his last quarter was brilliant up forward when we needed him to be.

So, for those who didn't see it, last 3 mins was pretty much this;

Freo had repeat entries into their F50 to contested situations, no clear possession, throw in's and ball ups. We would extricate the ball to contest and leak another entry for a reset. Last play was a Freo shot on goal to a Billings mark about 2m from the behind line. He kicked out to Newnes who kicked out to a contest, Freo got another entry, Billings uncontested mark about 30m out left forward pocket.

Billings kick to a 1v1 where Gresh managed to force a contest in marking then ran away with the ball as Freo player went down whilst Gresh kept his feet, HBF to HFF, Gresh pulled kick to Bruce who was running from the centre into an uncontested goal. 0.02 left on the clock after the goal was signalled.

I said to my old man that I fully expected us to @#$% up a kick somewhere int he backhalf and lose that game, so almost punched a hole in my cealing with the fist pump that we didn't. If you get to watch the last 5, it's not the cleanest work, but you ride it home because they were just strong in those last 5 mins.

Thanks heaps for the running updates late mate. Couldn't get to the tv in time to see the last 5 mins. Tbh I'm not sure my heart would have handled anyway!

Really appreciated the updates tho

This could be the win that defines our year and we take off from here!

Just lucky Billy took that mark

Nah didn't forget him, was speaking specifically about the last couple of mins when Freo were trying so very hard to get a goal, Members was behind play set up so didn't play a part in that chain.

But yeah, his last quarter was brilliant up forward when we needed him to be.

Led by our up and coming stars... best part!

Only on this board can someone getting 48 HOs leading to the side winning the clearances be a spud.

All this despite the following shit games from midfield:

Steven
Weller
Riewoldt
Dunstan

Longer will be #1 ruck until Hickey extracts about 10 digits. It's high time you lot put the pacifier back in your collective mouths and went to beddy byes.

Was absolutely gutted Freo grabbed the lead back with 2 mins to go............I wasn't watching it live but thought "there have been several teams get up at the deathknock this season.....maybe it could be us this time"

A bit of fantasy/hope thinking there but FMD...it happened.

Great to get a win there after 6 long years

GO SAINTS....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back