Round 15 - North Melbourne v Geelong @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

why the fk is boomer a sub :confused::confused::confused:

If there was a game where boomer should've been rested it was the GWS game. not when we're playing geelong!

Because hundreds of North supporters have already booked plane tickets and accommodation for the trip to Brisbane and complained last week when it was looking like he might miss a game.
Fair enough, but that's the last thing that would be on the club's mind when they make Boomer the sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it will most likely work because he is a quick and very good player even now.

But it is at the expense of having him out there all game, in a side that lacks outside run atm.
For run with have Atley, Mullet and garner has big wraps on him.

Boomer's probably not feeling 100% due to the bug he had last week. Given that they club has confirmed to people over the phone that Boomer's 400th will be in Brisbane, I can see why he still wants to play. Boomer at 75% is still better than what a lot of players produce at 100% anyway. :)

Boomer's probably not feeling 100% due to the bug he had last week. Given that they club has confirmed to people over the phone that Boomer's 400th will be in Brisbane, I can see why he still wants to play. Boomer at 75% is still better than what a lot of players produce at 100% anyway :)
That's because they want to win on his 400th and know they have no chance against anyone else!

no Darcy? stuck in volcano (stricken Bali)
hallelujah-gif.gif

No Thomas and Boomer as sub, you'd think Geelong should win this. Poor coaching is poor, I'm no fan of Boomer in the slightest way, but the chances of North winning with him as sub go down quite a bit. Although, Boomer is sub - LOL! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 - North Melbourne v Geelong @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back