Round 15 Trades (TheBeardAmigos Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
legends-football-league-brawl-omaha-heart-new-england-liberty-1.gif

I love legitimate the-a-tre.

View attachment 517723

7 trades and 300k left. I'm getting smashed in my cash league, sitting 10th but from 11th-3rd we're all on the same points. Frustrating because if i rank that league by total points i am first - it's just been one of those seasons.

I'd like to get Yeo and McLean to complete my team, but i thought i'd put it to you guys.

I'm tempted on Kelly but my midfield is done unless i sideways Martin or Conig.... Thoughts?

Mate.....upgrade D5/D6 & don’t look at any other part of your team until you’ve done so. Everyone else is done.

I’d be culling Guelfi pronto for any fwd/mid rook 120k as your cover is pretty solid & swing Ahern to your fwds.

Use the 500k to go

R Smith >> Hurley (is cheap 440k) & will leave you 250k to to contribute towards D6 down the track.

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 8.49.35 pm.png
12 Trades left really want to pull the trigger and bring someone in but don't have the money too. no rookies look appealing either...any ideas?

View attachment 517745
12 Trades left really want to pull the trigger and bring someone in but don't have the money too. no rookies look appealing either...any ideas?
Pretty nice team to have 12 trades left.

Clearly Austin / Mirra is where your upgrade lies.

Maybe Mirra out (266k), swing Sicily back, Guelfi out (308k) plus bank = 589k.

You could go someone with good JS (Battle - St K at $123k) and Walters (463K) with maybe a couple thou left over for drinks?

View attachment 517745
Start pulling.

Dont need every rook you bring in to be playing or scoring well at this point. Redman will do both, but may miss a couple.

Holman -> SP Dawson would make you rich.

Upgrade Dodo and Mirra.

Unconnected impressions:

Madden such an athlete, like a ****ing bany giraffe.

Love the freedom of play back then, some dickhead ducked into a tackle, no free kick as it should be.

Wow at that honour run-up maintaining line on goal towards end. Ump doesnt have to scream at him and get the protractor out to make sure he doesnt go off line :S

Unconnected impressions:

Madden such an athlete, like a ******* bany giraffe.

Love the freedom of play back then, some dickhead ducked into a tackle, no free kick as it should be.

Wow at that honour run-up maintaining line on goal towards end. Ump doesnt have to scream at him and get the protractor out to make sure he doesnt go off line :S

:think::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 517723

7 trades and 300k left. I'm getting smashed in my cash league, sitting 10th but from 11th-3rd we're all on the same points. Frustrating because if i rank that league by total points i am first - it's just been one of those seasons.

I'd like to get Yeo and McLean to complete my team, but i thought i'd put it to you guys.

I'm tempted on Kelly but my midfield is done unless i sideways Martin or Conig.... Thoughts?
R Smith (191k) and Guelfi (308K) out, gives you a bank of 800K essentially.

Swing Ahern M->F, then swing J Smith D->M and Sicily F->D, giving you the McDonald/Sicily DP link for flexibility later if injuries hit.

That gives you 5D and 5F premos, and a gap for one more in each.

You could go Yeo and Battle, or McLean and Redman (if fit), or take a couple of chances - say a Wingard / Daniel Rioli combo?

---

If you need more cash, then keep Smith and drop Dow - lifts your bank by another $120k?

---

Need to still be able to do 3 trades this week. FML!

I was going to go Guelfi > Ballenden (D/F) via McDonald and Holman > J.Kelly

Now with TreLOLoar injured I will have to trade him out next week. :(

If I trade him next week though I only have $24,900 in the kitty and who will I be able to trade TreLOLoar out for? Pendles, Gaff? :drunk:

I could trade out Fritsch instead of Guelfi but then Guelfi/T.Smith isn't as good cover as Fritsch but it would give me $141,100.00 to go TreLOLoar > Neale next week.

Last edited:

If I trade him next week though I only have $24,900 in the kitty and who will I be able to trade treLOLoar out for? Pendles, Gaff? :drunk:

I could trade out Fritsch instead of Guelfi but then Guelfi/T.Smith isn't as good cover as Fritsch but it would give me $141,100.00 to go TreLOLoar > Neale next week.

:think::fire::thumbsu::p

Looking to finish my team this week, but with only 5 trades left it's getting a bit tight on whether I hold, or use one or two trades this week and if so which of Ryan/Fritsch.

I'm $200 short of going Ryan > Chad and Fritsch > Hurley... Are there any other options I'm missing there?

Otherwise thinking Ryan > Hurley via Sicily and then holding Fritsch for another week or two, then downgrade a bench rook and upgrade Fritsch.

upload_2018-6-25_21-29-7.png

View attachment 517745

Pull the trigger on Holman this week.

Holman > Dawson
Doedee > Tmac (gives you dpp swing with Sicily)

View attachment 517745

I can’t imagine you’ve wasted a trade this year with a side of that quality & dozen trades left? Phenomenal!

If I trade him next week though I only have $24,900 in the kitty and who will I be able to trade treLOLoar out for? Pendles, Gaff? :drunk:

Trade Fritsch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back