Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think will be top 6..

FROM HERE....no previous round scores are relevant from here on.

1) Shaw
Docherty, Simpson, Bartel, Boyd, JJ, Rance are all above Laird IMO.

McVeigh too if he would stick at half back. I'm looking at him for D6 and still not sold he is that much better than Rich to waste a trade. Already have shaw, doc, Simpson, Bartel and rance.

Damn it, now I don't want to get rid of SP Menadue, but I need Phillips and I don't have any other options...

My bench is:
Collins, Hammertime
Trengove, Jansen, Menadue
Cox
Adams, Sinclair

I can trade Jansen out and keep Menadue, but it won't bank me enough money for my final upgrade...

:(

Damn it, now I don't want to get rid of SP Menadue, but I need Phillips and I don't have any other options...

My bench is:
Collins, Hammertime
Trengove, Jansen, Menadue
Cox
Adams, Sinclair

I can trade Jansen out and keep Menadue, but it won't bank me enough money for my final upgrade...

:(

Not completely sure what your position is like mate, but think: whats your end game? Without knowing (so take all this with grain of salt), getting your bank right for that final upgrade is your ultimate end game, not one good score? Is that what your asking?

Not completely sure what your position is like mate, but think: whats your end game? Without knowing (so take all this with grain of salt), getting your bank right for that final upgrade is your ultimate end game, not one good score? Is that what your asking?
Yeah, thanks mate.
Basically need the $100k+ from going Menadue to Phillips, but it's going to such getting rid of him with suck a low BE after his big score today
As you said, it's only 1 big score, and the Tigers don't play the Suns every week, he'll probably be back to 40s next week

Yeah, thanks mate.
Basically need the $100k+ from going Menadue to Phillips, but it's going to such getting rid of him with suck a low BE after his big score today
As you said, it's only 1 big score, and the Tigers don't play the Suns every week, he'll probably be back to 40s next week
A cashcow is only as useful as it needs to be for you to get an end-game player as quickly as you can :)
Yes, Menadue would be good to hold if you've still got him - but after next week, the odds of needing to play him are minimal - and I would still play phillips ahead in the future. If you can finish your line up, that's the goal.

Keays to Phillips.

Will have 20 playing next week (pending selection), 9 trades left, and $270k in the kitty.

3 rookies to upgrade at D6 (Byrne), M8 (Trengove), & F6 (Menadue/Phillips).

Holding Petracca/Kerridge/Cox as cover. Will try to upgrade my D7/D8 to have Birchall at D7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menadue -> Phillips
Kerridge -> the best mid premo I can get

4 trades left, team done

Time to hold onto those trades for dear life

Docherty, Simpson, Bartel, Boyd, JJ, Rance are all above Laird IMO.

McVeigh too if he would stick at half back. I'm looking at him for D6 and still not sold he is that much better than Rich to waste a trade. Already have shaw, doc, Simpson, Bartel and rance.
Bartel is a seagul doubtful he's still top 6

I can trade Jansen out and keep Menadue, but it won't bank me enough money for my final upgrade... :(

I'm in a similar position, but it's Josh Smith instead of Menadue. Jansen also the next best to cull. It might come down to Thursday's team selections.

Hannebery comes in for either Kerridge or Libba

Will decide through the week.

The other becomes Neale the week after.*

Yeo D6 and Hall F6 the weaker links.

*pending season enders of course...

1 bad game he's still averaging 96.
Nah he's ****ed now the seagully old campaigner. I just brought him in for his worst score of the year. Will no go 45 for the remainder of the year.

Hannebery comes in for either Kerridge or Libba

Will decide through the week.

The other becomes Neale the week after.*

Yeo D6 and Hall F6 the weaker links.

*pending season enders of course...
Similar boat. Hall and Yeo at F/D6.
Already have Hanners but no room for Neale but will go for a top FWD this week or next.

I am thinking Stewart to Nankervis via DPP for some fwd/ruck cover. Kerridge to Parker or Ward. Whats best option there?

B: Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Boyd, McVeigh (Collins/Brown)
M: Danger, Pendles, Ablett, Shiel, Parker, Priddis, Gray, Trengove (Phillips/Hopper/Keays)
R: Gawn, Goldy (Goetz)
F: Martin, Zorko, Deledio, Montagna, Merrett, Dahlhaus (Menadue/McCarthy)

OPTION 1:

Only have the one upgrade to make at M8. Will most likely keep Phillips and Trengove as my two main cover-men, and upgrade Hopper to (hopefully) Hannebery, whilst Keays can eat a bag of dix on the bench.

The only issue is that I am down to 6 trades and $15k in the bank, so will need to be conservative, and perhaps wait 2-3 weeks to account for any LTI that may show, and then pull the trigger when it's around Round 17 when it'll be 1 trade a week territory if needed.

For cash generation, Collins and Menadue have kick-started their mooing and hopefully can go $300k+ to give me $200k odd when I trade them in to fund the upgrade of Hopper > Hanners. Will then need to make another downgrade to fund this.

So it's 3 trades to get Hanners.

OR OPTION 2:

I can trade in Dahlhaus > Hanners, by switching Phillips, and trade Hopper > Franklin as my F6, who is around $130k cheaper than the funds needed to make the trade above. Would also cost 3 trades to do.

HELP ME MY BRETHREN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back