Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably only 18 starters (and thats best case if a couple of rookies get picked).
I was always going to cull briggs this week but he still has too much money to make i will have to hold now.
Can and should trade boost
Ford has a bit to make cash wise but he might have to go.
I am undecided whether to cull sheezel (if i do it should be this werk but he still feels like a hold to me).

Thinking
Ford to Sheldrick/Windhager (not brave enough for robertson i dont think)
Cincotta to rookie (possibly hardie or mullin if they get picked)
Phillipou to either stewart or best mid i can get under 590ish.

4th trade could be sheezel to someone of similar price either lloyd or a forward around 500k.

Merrett and Cameron coming in at this stage.
Leaving me my last rookie Wardlaw at M8 for now with 7 trades left.
We will be looking for a fallen mid premium for last upgrade.

Hoping Mills comes back soon hopefully we will be able to get him around $430-$440k

1687057450119.png
xAr.gif

Was planning on doing Briggs to Cameron this week as one of my moves to get to 18-19 on-field.

It's so hard to justify when he has another $100k+ to make, but when I'm struggling to get 18 on-field next week, close to $500k is a lot of money to have stranded on the bench indefinitely.

Even when I get a trade right (getting Briggs in the first place) it still manages to give me headaches down the line this year FFS.

Was planning on doing Briggs to Cameron this week as one of my moves to get to 18-19 on-field.

It's so hard to justify when he has another $100k+ to make, but when I'm struggling to get 18 on-field next week, close to $500k is a lot of money to have stranded on the bench indefinitely.

Even when I get a trade right (getting Briggs in the first place) it still manages to give me headaches down the line this year FFS.
Who are your other rucks?

To make matters worse for me as a Steele owner, he came in for Touk, who I had for a grand total of one week. :sick:

If I trade him, I'll have 18 playing next week after doing my other 2 trades. And that's assuming nobody misses and Ratkins doesn't get dropped - suspect the latter is highly unlikely after today.

Ford > Maric
Cincotta > D Cameron

Is probably how I start and leaves me with $60k to salvage something from Steele. I think I'm farrrrked there.
Who are your other rucks?
Roma and English. I'd get rid of Roma for Briggs, but I need his score next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To make matters worse for me as a Steele owner, he came in for Touk, who I had for a grand total of one week. :sick:

If I trade him, I'll have 18 playing next week after doing my other 2 trades. And that's assuming nobody misses and Ratkins doesn't get dropped - suspect the latter is highly unlikely after today.

Ford > Maric
Cincotta > D Cameron

Is probably how I start and leaves me with $60k to salvage something from Steele. I think I'm farrrrked there.

Roma and English. I'd get rid of Roma for Briggs, but I need his score next week.
Like you I had English/Marshall with Briggs on the bench but I ended up trading Marshall to Butters and moving Briggs on field… see how it plays out🤷

Jeez, first world problems.....

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

My trade ins are easy: Oliver Dawson and Maric

I've got 440K in the bank
My trade outs are a bit more problematic as I need to find the cash now that Angwin, Callaghan and Ford killed their $$$ earnings

Currently running the numbers on whether I can afford Parish, D Cameron, Maric for Humphrey, Johnson, Ford.

With Sheezel looking like a keeper again, it would leave me with a complete team, 8 trades and no cash.

Element of risk with Parish coming off a soft tissue injury but he should be well rested and looking for a massive second half of the year. Provides a natural hedge with Merrett (ie of Merrett gets tagged, Parish gets off the chain).

Edit: I’m short, may need to go Anderson or wait a week on Walsh.

Last edited:
If Johnson is rested/dropped i will strongly consider Ford & Johnson > DC & Maric

That will leave me with only 4 trades left but a complete team and Humphrey as a F7/M9 which would be nice
Wont be able to afford those trades. Johnson & Ford > Yeo & Maric it is

My trade ins are easy: Oliver Dawson and Maric

I've got 440K in the bank
My trade outs are a bit more problematic as I need to find the cash now that Angwin, Callaghan and Ford killed their $$$ earnings
Pretty sweet ins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back