Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Struggling Locked Out GIF by VVS FILMS

Probably only 18 starters (and thats best case if a couple of rookies get picked).
I was always going to cull briggs this week but he still has too much money to make i will have to hold now.
Can and should trade boost
Ford has a bit to make cash wise but he might have to go.
I am undecided whether to cull sheezel (if i do it should be this werk but he still feels like a hold to me).

Thinking
Ford to Sheldrick/Windhager (not brave enough for robertson i dont think)
Cincotta to rookie (possibly hardie or mullin if they get picked)
Phillipou to either stewart or best mid i can get under 590ish.

4th trade could be sheezel to someone of similar price either lloyd or a forward around 500k.
Why trade Briggs? He’s the second best ruckman in the game right now

Currently running the numbers on whether I can afford Parish, D Cameron, Maric for Humphrey, Johnson, Ford.

With Sheezel looking like a keeper again, it would leave me with a complete team, 8 trades and no cash.

Element of risk with Parish coming off a soft tissue injury but he should be well rested and looking for a massive second half of the year. Provides a natural hedge with Merrett (ie of Merrett gets tagged, Parish gets off the chain).

Edit: I’m short, may need to go Anderson or wait a week on Walsh.
YOU BEAUTY!

SC.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steele, Davey, Ford for Maric, Cameron and Keays

Not ideal ins but low on money and trades so need to try something to get me to top 1k (currently 3.5k)

Gives me 18 for this week with one last upgrade to go with 6 trades

Will be looping Ashcroft/Fyfe for a fair chunk though just to save trades until I can luxury trade. Weddle and Mitchell to stay for cover as ill need it

Nice, although may be better to go 102k rookie than Hewitt, even if you don’t think they’ll play, I’m guessing you’re not thinking you’ll play Hewitt and gives you more bank if (when) you need to trade Cripps out due to long term injury….
You're right. I've gone Hewitt for now, but that can become any 124k rookie if they present as an option this Thursday.

I took one DNP loop already. I would prefer to pick up a rookie with a heartbeat.

Depends on Sicily decision.

If he gets let off or reduced weeks;
Wardlaw > Oliver
Ford > Maric
Cincotta > any rookie that gets a gig

If not I'll keep Cincotta and go Sicily > DCam instead.

Initial thoughts

Cincotta > J. Bennetts (102k for the DPP)
Wardlaw > Deven Robertson
Ford > D. Cameron

Next week would be Ashcroft + Humphrey to Oliver and... someone

Johnson > Windy
Cincotta > Ryan
Ford > Maric

Leaves 25k and 6 trades for last upgrade. Have Melican/Fyfe for cover currently.

Will ride this out for a while before injury/droppage then do last 2 trades to complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back