Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Walsh out?

EDIT:

Ignore me. Wrong sport!

I hope so - where did you get this ?
Ignore that mate.

I had a notification that Walsh was out due to H&S. But it was NRL.

Not gonna lie, my day brightened up for a brief moment there!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head 4-10 of 2.5 overs

FMD.

22.5 over innings lowest ever overs for a Sri Lankan Innings.

India and Sri Lanka have huge amounts of rain but can't grow grass on a cricket pitch.

Has bitten them on the bum this time.
A bit late to the party Joffa.

If we can find our pre-bye form, we are every chance game winning this game. Hill back should help with the ball movement issues of last week and Carlton don't typically tag so Sinclair should have more freedom than last week. A lot of pressure on Steele, Crouch and Ross to not let the Carlton mids dominate. And if Jones could hit any sort of form, it would help.

We desperately need a win to keep some life in our season. And it would be great to bring the cocky Carlton fans back to earth.

Saints by 1 point.

Carlton are heavy favourites and Saints fans are deflated. The type of game St Kilda excels at.

This will be a battle in our own heads.

Do we shit our bed because it's televised on FTA and an important game to keep slim finals hopes alive or do we soar like an eagle because we've done enough emotional damage already and if we push the supporters too hard they might start relaxing after all their hope is already dashed?

I think we may be confused about which torture to put the fans through.

There are some keen saints supporters or just plain nutters out there , was just talking to some people who have flown over from Perth to watch the game, now that's keen , on the other hand i wont be taking the four block ride on the tram to go watch , i just cant do that to myself

Yeah, I booked my return from OS to get to this game with my brother in law but after the bed shitting against Sydney I didn't bother grabbing the bar code and he was happy because he doesn't trust the blues either.

I wish I'd stayed in the warmth longer.

So didn’t our recruiters get Milera windhanger and owens this year? Something tells me you will bring up billings or McCartin who are completely irrelevant. Are you swapping because our guy picked Alison? Not reactionary much.

Most of them were from the academy. That was like shooting fish in a barrel. Naz looks good but I still can't believe the idiots didn't take a mid like Hobbs when we've waited 15 years for them to show an interest in mids. If he turns into our next superstar it will go a long way towards rating the new guys a bit higher but until then we are still only just a bit better than the last lot. Same with Ratts, he's not outstanding, just not as crap as Richo.

the cricket team absolutely demolished Sri Lanka 2 and a half days ahead of schedule. In time to watch the saints ruin my winners high
I was actually planning if the Saints were going bad then I could switch to the cricket.
The stakes have now increased. C'mon Saints, kill these Blues MFs.

McCartin looking like a decent pick at the moment, just needed time... which we never seem to have.

I watched him at training alot at Moorabbin. Paddy and Parker were well and truly the most skilled on our list at that time.

The advancements in Diabetes treatments/monitoring seem to have been the turning point for him.

Good luck to the bloke, but you have to wonder if someone at the club is just making decisions for the sake of it.

I still think they've made him look good because they play a game that lets him get into space with others shielding him a lot of the time. If he'd been at the Saints he'd still be struggling to find space and delisted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back