Autopsy Round 16, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost all confidence and played completely different to the Geelong and Carlton game or do you think he changed the game plan after our best win for the year? Ryder and Marshall lost all firm and Steele was out injured. We were playing terribly from the Adelaide game but luckily we played 2 really bad sides.

It looked like a dumb game plan when we were winning too. I think we were getting away with small patches of form and a lot was to do with a shit forward structure.

Some do

Some don't

Hence my use of the word some

But thankfully I know you will be happy to agree to disagree as I'm sure your life is far too full than to allow yourself to follow someone around an Internet forum and relentless try to badger them into agreeing with you. Such lame behaviour is undoubtably below you. Hallelujah and praise Jesus.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

It looked like a dumb game plan when we were winning too. I think we were getting away with small patches of form and a lot was to do with a s**t forward structure.
Well Nathan Buckley disagrees with you. And at 8 and 3 with a dumb game plan you must think we clearly have the best list in the afl because this is very professional sport and dumb game plans would be picked apart yet we won 8 out of 11. Common gringo.

Might just lock this one up for now since we've decided we'd rather start arguments than discuss the game.

Surely you are taking the piss.

It's really not necessary to talk to anyone like this for expressing an opinion. Let's try not to be rude to people.

Here's a good opportunity to remind everyone to read the rules and behaviour policy. Everyone should have a read through this if you haven't in a while:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back