Preview Round 16: Essendon vs Sydney, MCG, Saturday 02/07/2022 @ 1:45 PM

What line will we hear at the end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasted mayo? How does that work?

I must admit that sometimes we grab a roast chicken and do chicken, tomato and cheese toasties. Not bad for a quick meal.
Add mayo my friend. I tried it once and won't go back.

Last edited:
He's played as a mid like once since round 5, which was round 10, the week Caldwell was injured. It's a longer term trend than just the last week
Yeah all I’m saying is with Mcgrath not in the side and merrett not playing there at all we don’t have either in the position of ball user coming out of the back half. I wouldn’t mind seeing merrett spend a bit of time there this week (parish is back)while Mcgrath is out, also means more midfield opportunities for caldwell/ Perkins/ hobbs.

Kelly Laverde Ridley
Redman Zerk-Thatcher Merrett
Langford Perkins Durham
Stringer Jones Hobbs
Snelling Wright Martin
Draper Shiel Parish
Caldwell D’Ambrosio Hind Guelfi

In: Parish Zerk-Thatcher/Reid/Brand
Out: Bryan(Omitted) Heppell(managed)

At this point I’d rather keep playing Hobbs, Durham and D’Ambrosio over Heppell and maybe his leadership is more useful for the club with the less experienced players in the VFL. Bryan is stiff to be dropped but we need a defensive key back to free up Ridley. It wouldn’t surprise me if Truck tries to get Ham in the 22 as well.

I think we need to give baldwin a chance this week, let wright 2nd ruck.
He constantly leads up at the ball - which we currently lack. And provides great forward pressure.

FB: Kelly Brand Ridley

HF: Redman Zerk-Thatcher Laverde

C: Merrett Perkins Martin

HF: Stringer Jones Perkins

FF: Guelfi Wright Bryan

R: Draper Shiel Parish

INT: Caldwell D’Ambrosio Hind Durham

Sub: Snelling

In: Parish Brand Zerk-Thatcher

Out: Snelling (managed/sub) Heppell(managed) Hobbs (Managed)

Nifft
Rumour has it Nick Hind close contacted on his way to Pier St Charcoal Chicken, and said it was worth missing the final for.

They must have good mayo ;)

I can't believe we're not discussing toasties more here, I can't see the point in discussing the game.

(this will probably bite me in the ass if we get up and win)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how the narrative this week is 'Parker disrespected the club, expect a fired up Essendon'. Come on, if only it was that easy. The fired up thing will last for 10 mins in the 1st, then business as usual.

Love how the narrative this week is 'Parker disrespected the club, expect a fired up Essendon'. Come on, if only it was that easy. The fired up thing will last for 10 mins in the 1st, then business as usual.
Maybe that's what separates a weak club with a club growing in ascendency.
Hawthorn still go on about that 'line in the sand' game against Essendon back in 2004, a game Hawks lost by over 70 points.
Even if we lose by 5 goals and fought hard it will mean more than just letting it go by.

Toasties are the best. Whether it's the classic ham and cheese, chicken, mayo and cheese or anything else you want (as long as it has cheese).

We recently got the Breville 1974 reissue jaffle maker, courtesy of having a 2 year old with a cheese fetish.

Have had a flat sandwich press for some time.. but the jaffle maker is next level.. so many crispy surfaces!

Plus classic looks and quite unsafe which makes it seem very authentic.

Baked beans and cheese is the current #1.

Usually that fired up bravado runs out and the team other team runs all over the top of them. I’d rather us just crack in hard, tackle hard and show the football world and Sydney that we can play tough footy.

We recently got the Breville 1974 reissue jaffle maker, courtesy of having a 2 year old with a cheese fetish.

Have had a flat sandwich press for some time.. but the jaffle maker is next level.. so many crispy surfaces!

Plus classic looks and quite unsafe which makes it seem very authentic.

Baked beans and cheese is the current #1.

Used to love the jaffle maker when I was a kid. Lots of memories of getting burns though, the insides get super heated!

Used to love the jaffle maker when I was a kid. Lots of memories of getting burns though, the insides get super heated!
heinz tinned spaghetti in a Jaffle with cheese was a recipe for the most delicious molten lava burns ever.....
about the only thing those tins were good for.

mortadella, provolone and artichoke is my go to these days.

im happy with my selection strategy.
over to you Truck.

Usually that fired up bravado runs out and the team other team runs all over the top of them. I’d rather us just crack in hard, tackle hard and show the football world and Sydney that we can play tough footy.
what if we can't?
asking for a friend :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back