Game Day Round 16 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...

15 players that match my team, and scores 300 more than me.... Parish, Petracca, Steel and Danger were the main ones they have that I don't...

Amazing how such small differences can have sucha huge effect.

Bloke coming first is beating me by 2600 points. Reckon I've made a few missteps, but not 2600 points worth..

scored 2036 :(

7 "premo" scores between 57 and 73 killed me

I keep "upgrading" and my rank is going backwards lol

who were the 7?
I suppose I should have said "keepers" instead of "premos", because they're not premos. I still have rookies on field, just trying to get rid of those before I fix my under-performers, but it's not working out well

Cumming, Daniel, Hind, Houston, Hunter, Langford and Dusty

they are all averaging in the 80s, so I can't really complain. My starting team was putrid, I've been chasing my tail ever since and have had to look bargains along the way, this week they all decided not to show up

I suppose I should have said "keepers" instead of "premos", because they're not premos. I still have rookies on field, just trying to get rid of those before I fix my under-performers, but it's not working out well

Cumming, Daniel, Hind, Houston, Hunter, Langford and Dusty

they are all averaging in the 80s, so I can't really complain. My starting team was putrid, I've been chasing my tail ever since and have had to look bargains along the way, this week they all decided not to show up
That’s the problem. Sometimes you’re better off doing a double downgrade 1 week to get a proper premo the following rather than a dusty type

I’ve tried to avoid mid pricers which kept me in the top 150 until the last round of byes

Went against my rule and got Hunter this round though which has cost me

That’s the problem. Sometimes you’re better off doing a double downgrade 1 week to get a proper premo the following rather than a dusty type

I’ve tried to avoid mid pricers which kept me in the top 150 until the last round of byes

Yeah that's the lesson learnt from 2021.
I got lucky last year with my starting side, that's why I had such a good season. This year has been a disaster.

I'll probably double downgrade this week to try and get a couple proper premos to finish my side. I'll worry about the fake premos in a few weeks, albeit too late

Yeah that's the lesson learnt from 2021.
I got lucky last year with my starting side, that's why I had such a good season. This year has been a disaster.

I'll probably double downgrade this week to try and get a couple proper premos to finish my side. I'll worry about the fake premos in a few weeks, albeit too late
i’m waiting for the inevitable Stringer and DeG failures next weekend

My dilemma exactly.... a voice in my head keeps saying DeGoey or Stringer, but when I wake up, my head says NO, get a real premo.

I've traded in three midpricers this year:

Lobb - lasted two weeks
Heeney - lasted two weeks
Haynes - two weeks so far

I'm actually happy that I've almost stuck to my "no midpricers" rule this year :)

2401 and up to 412 overall. Feel as out of place here as England in the Euro semi-finals. Just go with it.

Steele, Parish, Merrett (C), Hall, Walsh, Newman all superb. My two on-field rookies (Poulter & Amartey) averaged 60 between them which I'll take.

Poulter to Danger and Byrnes to best available rookie my likely trades for next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2213 Macca (C) 7 scores under 70 didn't help. A last minute swap of Billings > JDG did help, looks like Harvey is giving him the mid minutes and resting forward, missed a couple of gettable goals too.

Anyhoo, off to the trades thread.

2276 and back up to around 450

Life getting in the way of throwing the VC on Merrett hurt. Macraes V 94 was meh, but thems the breaks
I had Zorko VC > Macrae C until I realised at about 7:40 on Friday only way I could loop Zorko would be if Fin Macrae wasn't medi-sub and quickly slapped it on Merrett. Tin ass luck or I would have definitely C'd Macrae after Zorko got 6 touches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back