Game Day Round 16 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just can't...I will somehow pick the one guy who gets 30 and the rest will be 60+

Did a random number generator with the 6 rookie options....1000 simulations just to be safe

count%
amart
144​
14.4​
bianco
181​
18.1​
newcombe
163​
16.3​
bramble
165​
16.5​
connolly
184​
18.4​
kosi
163​
16.3​
total
1000​
100​

Looks like Connolly is my guy

Have you considered the fundamental flaw in this? There was a decision made before this... you picked the number generator.. you chose to use it.... Maybe Amarty is your man?

As much as i hate the stupid late change game by Scott the fact he said he will never debut a player as a sub is ******* brilliant.

I think every team saw that Downie "debut" including Hawks themselves and it was painfully obvious that was a dumb event never to be repeated in the history of the AFL. The mind boggles how someone thought that was a good idea.

Short and Sharp (no that's not a statement, that's my players)

Sharp Emergency Looped. Will bring Rantall on to pick him up instead of playing Newcombe.

Same, except will bring Ronin Oconnor (yes, long story :rolleyes:) on, watch Newcombe ton it up.

Will wait until tomorrow though just incase Merrett or Parish don't front up tonight for any reason.

Well what I thought would happened ....happened ....neither of my FWD options of Macrae or Lynch named, leaving me with a donut

BUT desperate times call for stupid, idiotic , crazy , desperate measures .....is this the worse call of season 2021 :think:

Highmore Out ...... Dow In

Does this qualify as another Rookie off field :moustache:

bold.gif ________ Tribute sacrifice.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back