Round 16 team

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe Jacko is still getting a game. What happened to the merit principle or is there something I'm missing? Maybe just no replacement?

i would keep jackson in ahead of bling atm. jackson will atleast keep running, chasing etc. tamblings efforts without the ball last week were pretty terrible. he's got the pace but hes gotta learn to use it. he cant get by jogging after players. he should take a look at some of richos chasing efforts last week.

btw i would love to see gus get a game just to see how he handles it all.

People only remember the mistakes. He missed a goal we need and should have kicked. Other then that he kept Wells pretty quite. Was completely on top of him in the 1st half. Kicked another goal and got 18 or 19 possies.

I didnt say he was brilliant against the Roos but he was more the servicable.

he was on wells all game and was simply ball watching instead of staying tight on wells who by the way still had a big impact with a stuffed up knee

not to mention the pathetic attempt at marking the footy in the back pocket when he shit himself

yeh great game!

ps - he was rubbish against the saints also, got himself a few cheapies in the last quarter as always

:)No disrespect, but I often laugh at the misguided masses. Reading some of the posts here each week, you would think Kent Kingsley was the chief reason for our season turning so pear shaped.

Deserving of being delisted or not, the guy has played what three games for the season - well, parts there-of. No correlation, but we were not far off winning all three.

But just LMAO at fans who seem to lump him in it every week.

Simple fact is Wallace told us earlier in the week that the axe would be wieleded at Tigerland, yet looks like theere will be two changes at the most.

Plenty of reasons in that current line-up why we suck this year and have won only one game and it ain't your Mr Kingsley...nor is it Hall or Knobel.

We need to stop masking the fact that there are passengers in this side and many who we think are up to it, simply are not!

very good post mate.couldn't agree more too many passengers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 16 team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back