Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m desperate to see a new look side just to give us something. We’re rebuilding ffs and yet spuds like Witherden and Rotham along with the oldies like Cripps and Darling get trotted out each week.

Give us guys like Hall, Dewar and Culley instead to just maybe see what it may look like?

****ing hell.

Ginbey aka mr fumbles has worn off on reid.
Chesser is piss weak, should be tried as a small forward.
Brockman, what's he doing? All I've seen him do is soccer it and hit it on, pick up the ball you flog.
Hutchinson, other than his tackles and the one good kick on the wing, hasn't been noticed.

Shitty running just the Sheed jig jog as per usual

Well we broke even. Green shoots.
Suspicious Futurama GIF
Down by two goals over the last two quarters for those playing at home, which was effectively a five-minute period late in Q2.

Brockman is great at pouncing on a loose ball with energy and speed, looking like he's going to dance around it and burst off.

Instead he ties himself in knots, falls on his arse then gives a high energy flailing arm or leg at the ball which is now 2 metres away having been nabbed by some plodder who just bent down and picked it up.

He's like Willie Rioli if he was constantly chasing a runaway ping pong ball.

Saying ginbey won’t play 100 games is a horrific take hahaha
Why??

Please point out 1 game out of his 32 where he has shown to be a great midfielder. Show me 1

You can’t do it.

Everyone gives him a pass because of his high draft pick. Kids a bust. It happens. I called it with Notte, Mcdougall. I’m calling it again. First round dud. Bookmark it.

If he plays 150 games in the AFL I’ll smash egg on my face and upload photos on this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foot skills are the difference. They hitting majority of kicks on the over lap, we can’t when we try and no gun shy.

Our entries into 50 are in the pockets/flanks and from distance.

Have thankfully been out so only catching parts of this on Kayo. Have previously defended Simmo but something has gotta give now. Just inexcusable that we are still getting these horrendous results woth our "best team" out there and not even giving most of our kids a go.

Why??

Please point out 1 game out of his 32 where he has shown to be a great midfielder. Show me 1

You can’t do it.

Everyone gives him a pass because of his high draft pick. Kids a bust. It happens. I called it with Notte, Mcdougall. I’m calling it again. First round dud. Bookmark it.

If he plays 150 games in the AFL I’ll smash egg on my face and upload photos on this board.
Tell me these 2nd year inside mids that have shown to be a great midfielder.

Why??

You can’t do it.

Because hes a 2nd year player with a different role every week?

Nah, this is bullshit. There are plenty of options open to us to getting Culley in the side, nevermind the fact that he's been playing mostly inside mid in the WAFL.
But why does culley get to come in as a small forward over the young guys playing as small forwards?

My prediction: we keep it pretty tight in the final quarter and Simmo brings up that it was close for 3 quarters within a minute of his presser starting.

I said it earlier and I'll say it again, our whole team, whole ground defensive tactic is either useless or non-existent. Useless as in the players are doing what they're instructed to do but it doesn't work, or the players aren't instructed anything defensively and the players just do whatever they "feel" is the right thing to do at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back