Round 17 - Hawthorn vs Geelong (MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

we should really have gotten used to buddy's kicking by now so buddy getting 4-6 is not 'blowing it'

but anyway, great game, im a bit disappointed but still happy if that makes sense haha

I think Hodge may be thinking about other things than the game

Yep, think he should of played?

Worst game I have seen him play in a long time. With any sport, if your mind isn't 100% focused on the game, you usually have a shitter, like Hodge did. Still hawkies gave them a good run for their money, great game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpiring is absolutely shocking.

tell me about it. that free against harry taylor vs. roughhead was a-tro-cious.

even jarryd felt sorry for him and booted it oof.

well done to the cats. best team in the competition and i hope we get another crack at you in the finals

$2.15 on Sammy Mitchell HH Disposals with Joel Corey ($1.60) was very very nice. Lots of sheep jumped on Corey after the injury scare, so it was nice to get a great price. :thumbsu:

Lovely Jubbly

what was the crowd? does anyone know?
Brilliant Game by the way, both clubs were great......
and hawk supporters dont get defensive but Lance Franklins kicking could be the difference between winning a flag or not, he is an absolute star dont get me wrong, but the day he gets his kicking right the will be the day that we will see one of the best players of all time, for some of us to see, cant wait till he gets it right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 17 - Hawthorn vs Geelong (MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back