Game Day Round 18 2017. Sydney vs Stkilda. 19:25 SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

110% effort from everyone and I am sure we'll walk away with the win. Come on boys!
Totally agree.
Our boys know what's needed for this match and are used to doing it having been playing sudden death footy for more than two months. We are battle hardened. I don't think the Saints will match our intensity. Maybe for 20 minutes, but not for four quarters.

I'm back in Australia to watch this game...

Samboy chips at the ready... Super large TV screen... Comfy hoody... luxurious couch..

Roll on 7.25!

Same. Except I'll be in the precinct, bank overdraft ready to cover the cost of the tepid chips and pies and watery beer, and looking forward to abusing my arse on a plastic bucket seat for a few hours. :p

I'm back in Australia to watch this game...

Samboy chips at the ready... Super large TV screen... Comfy hoody... luxurious couch..

Roll on 7.25!

Same. Except I'll be in the precinct, bank overdraft ready to cover the cost of the tepid chips and pies and watery beer, and looking forward to abusing my arse on a plastic bucket seat for a few hours. :p
Enjoy guys!! :D:thumbsu:

Swannies by 37.

C'mon you bloods!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are as good a team as the 9 & 1 since round 6 suggests, then we have this game by 50 points at half time.

Our team defensive structures, if in place, will make sure of that.
If they go out believing tfecwind being blown up their arses by the media this week, Saints by under 10 points!

That is how fine our mental line is.

Never been so nervous playing against a middle of the road side on our home deck. Let's hope the boys have learned from the Hawthorn game and Q1 vs the Suns. You can't wait and see what the opposition will bring to the table and then react. You have to act first and bring your best from the opening bounce. We do that, and I can't see us throwing this game away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back