Prediction Round 18, 2024: Changes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Barass will miss this week and Hunt/Kelly fitness tests/a good chance to miss also.

With no Barass or McGovern, will be a case of needing someone to go down back out of the tall forwards. May be a chance to give Maric a go cos why not
Logan McDonald-esque.

They have leg speed I guess which is something we BADLY lack

Yes they can use it to run back to their positions, after they just let the oppo transition the full length of the ground for a goal again with no pressure

Dropping Chesser I didn’t mind but replacing him with Luke Edwards on a wing is a bit meh. Would’ve preferred Johnston

Changes overall could’ve gone further but it’s a start

Balance between talls and smalls looks better

Let's see what roles the boys play before writing them off. Ledwards off a wing never, ever made sense. His best attributes are shown closer to the coal face and his worst attributes are exposed in space.

I know Schofield can't yank too many levers at once but he'd be a mug to simply run Simmo's playbook unchanged and think that is going to win people over.

I'm excited again to see what players can muster if they are played to their strengths, instead of where they can be shoe-horned in around the status quo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropping Chesser I didn’t mind but replacing him with Luke Edwards on a wing is a bit meh. Would’ve preferred Johnston

Changes overall could’ve gone further but it’s a start

Balance between talls and smalls looks better
Agree with you keys. Instead of L.Edwards I would of brought culley in and rotate ginbey and maric on the wing and half back line.

Geez they really rate L Edwards, don’t mind him getting a few games if he doesn’t show anything tho surely that’s it
He’d be near the top of my delist pile, haven’t seen much from him in four years, very slow.
WAFL form didn’t warrant a recall.
Doubt whether he’d be on a list Iif he wasn’t ‘son of ….’, Adelaide made the right call.

It's Schofield's first day.

ldrl5b8eg2ia1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back