Preview Round 18 - Essendoomguys VS Melbourne Demons, MCG, Saturday 13/7/24, 7.40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

was wearing the red vest at training yesterday and trained with the VFL boys in the match sim. Hep was given a week off to freshen up- maybe Lav needs a spell too.
Yeah I agree. Thanks DERO.

This is a bad change. Particularly because we won last week.

Heppell's inclusion has no merit other than it being the typical charity selection.

I'm so sick of us being a charity club.
:rolleyes: Merit's playing mate, named as a follower

Heppell's inclusion has no merit other than it being the typical charity selection.

Why? He’s been in good form.

Why? He’s been in good form.

He was shanking the ball left and right V Geelong. Making a change off a win is usually out of place, making it for a guy who's not a part of our immediate future, slow in reaction time and prone to mistakes is a clear sign of pandering. I thought we were past this.

tell me you don't watch us without actually telling us you don't watch us

He was shanking the ball left and right V Geelong. Making a change off a win is usually out of place, making it for a guy who's not a part of our immediate future, slow in reaction time and prone to mistakes is a clear sign of pandering. I thought we were past this.

I mean Lav is managed. None of us know the ins and outs of why but he may be really sore and need a rest.

Hep didn’t play great against Geelong but his year as a whole has been really solid in my opinion.
His best in a few seasons. I think it’s a fair change.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. If you think he was shanking it what do you think of Laverde who had more inefficient disposals and clangers from 9 less disposals?

Or Zerrett who had 1 more touch but way more inefficient disposals and more clangers.

But wait, let me guess, stats don't count, it's what you "saw" that counts even though you didn't actually see it?

Lol. If you think he was shanking it what do you think of Laverde who had more inefficient disposals and clangers from 9 less disposals?

Or Zerrett who had 1 more touch but way more inefficient disposals and more clangers.

But wait, let me guess, stats don't count, it's what you "saw" that counts even though you didn't actually see it?
The shank v up the chimney :cool:

We'll never be a serious football club gifting games to geriatrics.
Angry Old Man GIF by South Park

Heppell was really bad vs Geelong not sure whether it was fatigue or weather, but not disappointed with the selection.
We are in a position to give guys a rest which is great.

I suspect that stringer might get one in the coming weeks too.

Apart from the fact that he is having his best season in many years you are absolutely correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back