Game Day Round 18 - Melbourne v Essendon, MCG, 13/7/24, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Wright needs to go out in the substitution. Caddy, Cox, Drapper are all better below their knees, have more intent, better suited in wet.

We're back to our old way of defending transition. They've had 2 goals from CBA but the rest have been from poor transition defence.

We bled a bit at stoppage and pushed an extra at the contest but that allowed Lever and May loose. Need the mids to win the ball at the coal face without the outnumber and have even numbers ahead of the ball.

We're back to our old way of defending transition. They've had 2 goals from CBA but the rest have been from poor transition defence.

We bled a bit at stoppage and pushed an extra at the contest but that allowed Lever and May loose. Need the mids to win the ball at the coal face without the outnumber and have even numbers ahead of the ball.

Heppell is shit. Accept I was right so that the balance of the universe rights itself. DO EEET.

Feel like it's been a round of upsets leading into this game and rather than piping down our supporters are gloating. Can't help but feel like we've had the mozz put on us just to compound the dumb selection.
I think it is more we are handballing backwards into contests and going way too wide on a wet night!

Heppell is shit. Accept I was right so that the balance of the universe rights itself. DO EEET.
Honest question: would you rather be right or see Essendon win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the answer to this. We have been smashed In this area every loss and even give up such easy scores like this in wins. It’s doing my head in.

Cox, Perkins, Gresham.. time to farken step up. Need out bottom 5-6 to step up and help out the top end.

They have had there numbers set up a bit better than ours. The outnumber is coming from us being all in at the contest and them sitting off the contest a bit. From where I am watching it is them making more with the mistakes we are making and a few players getting caught out of position because of it .

Insipid, dumb half. We literally turn into turnips with a drop of rain & some these blokes efforts committing their bodies is disgraceful.

Would want to turn this around in 2nd half if we ant to take ourselves seriously about playing finals.

Shiel just shepherd a dees player into a clean take away at the center bounce, get in there and win the bloody thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back