Game Day Round 18 - Melbourne v Essendon, MCG, 13/7/24, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it feels like Dylan Shiel is playing wet weather footy fairly well.

After a win like we had last week, at least make him earn his spot back in the team through VFL form. I've been wrong about his drop off before and he's come good, but with basically a full team to pick from, we've got to start having true selection pressure for players out of our top 10
Hes one of the most unaccountable players we have in the team. He'd never get out of the VFL if he went there.

Brad has his favourites.

If he’s getting ragdolled by Langdon I don’t think he’s going to help in the middle

He's our only player that's got clean hands right now. One instance with the ball bobbling away from him is hardly hang worthy. Most of the mids are butter fingers out there and are not going hard or defending the stoppage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything good on Netflix?

I’m watching the Wallabies play Wales, much more entertaining

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have a clear plan to beat us, we continue to play into it, either unable or unwilling to switch gears. They ride tackles in the wet, we let it bobble out into space so they can get the turnover. They have a player waiting at the base of each pack, we have all our players fly for the ball. They keep having there forwards run out the back onto easy goals, we refuse to play with anyone sweeping. It's just so dumb. Putrid to watch. Real Ben Rutten era stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back