Unofficial Preview Round 18. Swans Vs North. SCG Saturday July 13th. 13:45.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
2 narrow loses.

Media has completely jumped off us.

Can we put the wobbles behind us and play more than 15 minutes of decent football.

Can we cope with ANY PRESSURE?

Roos is good touch and starting to find their swagger.

Lose this and it's deadset panic stations.

In and Outs and a real preview by someone that's not me.

If we don’t play angry and take our anger out on the Kangaroos, I’ll be livid. I expect a fired up and fast start given the shit that’s happened with Isaac Heeney

Right now, I feel we'll lose. Last couple of weeks have been awful. We weren't unlucky to lose. We were hanging on in both games by our fingernails. Both Fremantle and St Kilda controlled territory and possession quite easily. Neither did anything spectacular or played out of their skins. We were just really bad. It was especially disappointing that we learned absolutely nothing from the Freo game and came out even more half-arsed against St Kilda. I hope I'm overreacting, but I have serious concerns about our prospects having seen that.

Last edited:
I’m sure there will be press conferences throughout the week from
Players that said our pressure wasn’t good enough or we didn’t work
Hard enough and need to get back to basics rah rah rah

Just get it done on Saturday and find a way to bring manic pressure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to this one, love coming up against one of the better sides in the comp.

Hoping for a good showing again. Been the best five weeks for North in about 5 years.

Bloody hell.

Regardless of our history im personally glad your club is showing signs of improving.

No supporter should have to endure their football club being lost for that long.

Fix the defence and particularly the zoning which has zero accountability. This needs to be a high pressure/turnover game for us. We need to start ramping up for finals.

Amartey may be lucky to to hold his spot,

Too early for ins and outs! Needs some thought.

Official preview now up.

Why do I keep getting Swans’ notifications??? I watch 2/3 games a year and they aren’t Sydney matches.
It’s a Propoganda bombardment I’m getting them too

Pretty annoying
Anyone know how to fix it ?
Chief ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back