Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people doing with rockliff?
giphy.gif

Cant decide if I trade pendles or not.

Who out of Selwood, Neale, J Kennedy would you trade for pendles?
same mate, cant decide weather to go pendles to dusty or hold but if i was you depending on trades left then pendles to selwood nets some cash for other trades

same mate, cant decide weather to go pendles to dusty or hold but if i was you depending on trades left then pendles to selwood nets some cash for other trades
Pendles was scoring terribly anyway .....i was simply looking for any excuse to get rid of him ......if it had been the Pendles of old, i would have held

So to ask again..

I have 2 Trades left for season.

Goldy OUT

Mummy or Witts in? I am 2k short of getting Ryder.

Leaves me one trade left for season.

Or I go all out...

Goldy > Ryder
Pendles > Merrett.

No trades for rest of season.

Newman to jelwood as rocky can go really big if he starts playing good. You would hate it if you trade him out and he starts scoring big again
think i should trade pendles to dusty or hold?

Pendles was scoring terribly anyway .....i was simply looking for any excuse to get rid of him ......if it had been the Pendles of old, i would have held
i know thats what im thinking but part of me thinks he could go huge when he comes back

Hold till cows moo.
I can't believe I ****ed up and didn't get Witherden for Parsons two weeks ago.

Tempted to go Parsons/Ryan to Glass/Lloyd.

Newman at D6 this week which leaves Lloyd at M8 with Pendles missing and I can now move Greenwood FWD to loophole with GCLynch this week. 4 trades with those as cover should be alright until finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or another option to make things harder M.Crouch as he hasnt been under 100 since round 9 and is a real p.o.d

Have ultimately decided on Newman > my boy the Chad

Means Witherden goes to DEF and forms a 3-way D5/6/7 combo with ZJones and 2E, and breaks my MID/DEF link, but Chad is killing it and I need a couple of Hail Mary shots to sneak into finals.

So to ask again..

Goldy OUT

Or I go all out...

Goldy > Ryder
Pendles > Merrett.

Your last 2 trades... so do 2 trades & go with what you like rather than trading in a half-keen witts

So to ask again..

Goldy OUT

Or I go all out...

Goldy > Ryder
Pendles > Merrett.

Just to contradict the last guy, no way will you get through 6 more rounds without an injury or form drop. I'd save it.
Witts scores more consistently than Mummy, go him imo

Just to contradict the last guy, no way will you get through 6 more rounds without an injury or form drop. I'd save it.
Witts scores more consistently than Mummy, go him imo

Yeah this is what I have decided.

If I happen to get through deep into my leagues finals and don't need to use the final trade, I will do an upgrade with only 1-2 games to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back