Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Jelwoods BE is around 130 so if you're happy with him getting 90 wait a week and he will drop more in price.
his be is 55 mate? think you are thinking of someone else

Rocky will flog out a 160. I can feel it!

If he's gonna do that he needs to get back to tackling and clearing the pill, two things he hasn't been doing since he got back from his shoulder:

Tackles pre injury = 8.25 avg
Tackles post = 3.83
Clearances pre = 10.00
Clearances post = 4.16

Been hanging out of contests as well so his contested possessions well down too, 8 in the past 2 games, 7.16 since returning versus 15 before.

Last edited:
Okay i need some help cant decide who to trade out

Lynch..steele..or greenwood but he is on my bench

For...Ryder or Franklin
Pleese help

Whats the story with pendles back next week?

I'm thinking about going greenwood to yeo insteed of trading pendles ummmm hear that loud noise thats me thinking:drunk:.
thats what i want to know, whats the go with pendles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior to trades I have 3 left, and $130k. I have made just my first, which I'm happy with... Greenwood>Selwood

Wary that Pendles may be out of action for 2+ weeks, and I need to win both remaining league games to be a shot at finals, he's a good chance to go.. He's also been underperforming of late anyway.

So, with my team below, any recommendations?

Thinking Pendles>Premo mid.

With DPP I can then swing Adams back in to Def, leaving Witherden as my M9 and Shaw/Rance as D7, and Bolton as F7, or can swing Macrae forward and leave Dahl as F7 with Mountford as M9 and Witherden D7.

Does that sound like a solid plan? Any advice would be great. Thanks

upload_2017-7-21_16-45-55.png

Premo's I can afford are below. Probably take Neale being the highest average..

upload_2017-7-21_16-51-17.png

Prior to trades I have 3 left, and $130k. I have made just my first, which I'm happy with... Greenwood>Selwood

Wary that Pendles may be out of action for 2+ weeks, and I need to win both remaining league games to be a shot at finals, he's a good chance to go.. He's also been underperforming of late anyway.

With DPP I can then swing Adams back in to Def, leaving Witherden as my M9 and Shaw/Rance as D7, and Bolton as F7, or can swing Macrae forward and leave Dahl as F7 with Mountford as M9 and Witherden D7.

View attachment 394627

View attachment 394630
Neale or Oliver

View attachment 394627

View attachment 394630
Neale. Can you afford Parker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back