Preview Round 18 v GWS MCG Sunday July 14th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know how good McIntosh, Short and Dow are. We need to know how good Sonsie Smith Trezise and Green can be. What are the match committee thinking.
Well, we know how good McIntosh and Short were. Not sure if they're even good anymore, let alone that good.

Yep , 7.kicks, 5 marks and no goals
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

How are Sonsie and K Mac actually still in the team

don't care who we've got injured, play Trez Smith or Coulthard over them. Yze is backwards there
sonsie has photos of yze with his first goat

Looking at that team with Balta down back I reckon Blight is probably out.
we have destroyed baltas career with forward back forward back forward back

every damn year

will be 29 next year

we have destroyed baltas career with forward back forward back forward back

every damn year

will be 29 next year
I think Yze has come to the same conclusion Dimma did that he's better down back. Now that Ryan is available they've named him straight down back again.

Is Yze trying to win games or convince players to stay at the club with his team selection? He’s clearly not trying to rebuild the team.

Why drop McAuliffe? He would be better off playing him for 2 and a half quarters and then sub in another midfielder, maybe a midfielder that has a history of being unable to get through a full game… Prestia?

Blights clearly going to be dropped which again makes no sense. Yze can’t keep his pants on with Balta either.

Dows probably in if Prestia doesn’t get up which again is stupid as Dow has done nothing special to warrant being selected again. May as well pick Hayes-Brown as he had as many clearances as Dow on the weekend.

Cumbo should probably be dropped after another nothing game at AFL level.

Banks should be starting over McIntosh.

Green is clearly being picked for Campbell as Yze has no gameplan of his own so is sticking to the same old DH small forward formula.

Graham and Short should be dropped but will play because they’re premiership players.

Trezise should play and should’ve played again already after a really good first game up before injury, but probably won’t be picked.

Best guess

Int: Graham, Green, Short, Banks
Sub: Dow

Hope not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the unnecessary melting lol. If you think we bring Dow and Prestia in with only McAuliffe going out from our midfield rotations, you've lost it. Dow will 100% be an emergency in the event that Prestia doesn't get up.

My prediction for changes using an ounce of common sense;
Out: McAuliffe, Campbell, Cumberland, Banks
In: Prestia, Ryan, Green, Tresize (sub)

EMG: Banks, Dow, Cumberland, Smith

Maybe they will try Miller forward again
With Kosi and Ryan??
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Season is shot ... could keep Blight in the side for his development

why not try Balta on the wing like we did back in the day with Richo

or play him as a big midfielder

Actually drop Blight and make sure he gets his 5 VFL games to qualify for finals ... at least our VFL side is lead by a bloke that can coach

My prediction for changes using an ounce of common sense;
Out: McAuliffe, Campbell, Cumberland, Banks
In: Prestia, Ryan, Green, Tresize (sub)

EMG: Banks, Dow, Cumberland, Smith
Banks looked as comfortable as any of the young guys when he came on last week. He doesn't need to be dropped, he needs a full game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back