Preview Round 18 v GWS MCG Sunday July 14th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really strong backline, Blight unlucky to be dropped.

Forward line looks horrible with Samson & Koschitzke as the focal points, then Mansell, Sonsie, Baker as the smalls.
Just whether Bolton CBF or not this week will make the difference.

Looking forward to watching Trezise.
I'm not yet sold on Banks or Green but thought Banks looked good last week. Hope he has another good one.

Think Green will get a run in the team until the end of the year, to make a decision on whether or not he is a part of the future.

I'd guess the club have made a decison on Dow and Cumberland, delisted

So strange after the flag years, just having no interest in the team picked or the result. Very nostalgic. I’m still going and taking my son. I suffered through the eighties and nineties, so can he!

This year was always gonna be the worst, Gibcus going down was a disaster. Atleast we will have some high picks to watch from next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fml if we need to move Balta back then give Blight a game forward over Ryan at least

And McAuliff should be sub with meatball getting half a game just to see if he gets through it

Yze is not a thinker

I wouldn't name him on a park bench at Dandenong Creek Reserve...
I am not keen to know anything about what you do on a park bench at Dandenong Creek Reserve

Where’s Smith?
part wally GIF

Maybe he is hanging out with Wally

So who we gonna move to the guts when Prestia pings his hammy in the 2nd quarter?
Who cares, right?

The problem is there seems to be no plan for the next year with these selections. I mean, what’s the plan with Balta? Is it forward or back? Poor bloke needs to be settled. Would have been great to see how Balta, Miller and Blight went together. Perfect time to drop Broad for a run with the VFL.

Not sure why Short gets a free run.

To be honest, the games are secondary atm. I’ll watch to look at who we want to remain on the list, both VFL and AFL.

Amazed how bad the club has gone backwards in a number of facets to be at this point.

The problem is there seems to be no plan for the next year with these selections. I mean, what’s the plan with Balta? Is it forward or back? Poor bloke needs to be settled. Would have been great to see how Balta, Miller and Blight went together. Perfect time to drop Broad for a run with the VFL.

Not sure why Short gets a free run.

To be honest, the games are secondary atm. I’ll watch to look at who we want to remain on the list, both VFL and AFL.

Amazed how bad the club has gone backwards in a number of facets to be at this point.
Agree with you. Why won’t we play three marking forwards. Move Broad or Brown forward as a third tall Or try Kmac forward. Why not try something. But it’s obvious from the match committee’s blind faith in four slow midfielders that hasn’t worked for the last two years. These guys aren’t planning longer term.

I love the unnecessary melting lol. If you think we bring Dow and Prestia in with only McAuliffe going out from our midfield rotations, you've lost it. Dow will 100% be an emergency in the event that Prestia doesn't get up.

My prediction for changes using an ounce of common sense;
Out: McAuliffe, Campbell, Cumberland, Banks
In: Prestia, Ryan, Green, Tresize (sub)

EMG: Banks, Dow, Cumberland, Smith
I was close, didn't think they'd drop Blight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back