Preview Round 18 v GWS MCG Sunday July 14th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting McAuliffe on ice at 9 games so he can win the rising star next year ahead of our two early draftees Smillie and Lalor

Think About It GIF by Identity

The problem is there seems to be no plan for the next year with these selections. I mean, what’s the plan with Balta? Is it forward or back? Poor bloke needs to be settled. Would have been great to see how Balta, Miller and Blight went together. Perfect time to drop Broad for a run with the VFL.

Not sure why Short gets a free run.

To be honest, the games are secondary atm. I’ll watch to look at who we want to remain on the list, both VFL and AFL.

Amazed how bad the club has gone backwards in a number of facets to be at this point.

This could be a reason why Shorty has been in struggle town recently….

Team selections for me are screaming no idea what the coaching panel think the future looks like. You have a bloke like Blight that looks like he’s fitting in really well get dropped. Tylar Young I agreed with at the time but if you’re going to continually make a scapegoat out of the kids, hold the seniors to the same account. Jayden Short has been diabolical all season. Broad not far behind.

Yze is happy to drop the kids over and over but the senior players get a free run at it when they keep dishing up the same shit week in week out.

Team selections for me are screaming no idea what the coaching panel think the future looks like. You have a bloke like Blight that looks like he’s fitting in really well get dropped. Tylar Young I agreed with at the time but if you’re going to continually make a scapegoat out of the kids, hold the seniors to the same account. Jayden Short has been diabolical all season. Broad not far behind.

Yze is happy to drop the kids over and over but the senior players get a free run at it when they keep dishing up the same shit week in week out.
We’ve become a full-on charity case intent on protecting former premiership players.

Pretty soon, the Alannah and Madeline Foundation and Berry Street will be running fundraisers to support us!

Too many remnants of the Hardwick era still at the club and on the match committee....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just made the decision. Went and got a ticket for Sunday. Time to deathride pick 1.
Where are you sitting campaigner?
Want to sit behind the GWS cheer squad with me and bring some support to the boys in orange, white and charcoal

Want to sit behind the GWS cheer squad with me and bring some support to the boys in orange, white and charcoal
Give this clown a hard time.
158px-GWS_mascot_GMan.jpg

Nah, i’m in Bay 3 ( i think) next to the cheersquad. Wanna sit in amongst the faithful and have a “shared experience” of abusing and frustration.

Nah, i’m in Bay 3 ( i think) next to the cheersquad. Wanna sit in amongst the faithful and have a “shared experience” of abusing and frustration.
Nice
I might have a choice
Bloke from work said he was going to email me our corporate tickets (medallion club level 2 centre wing) but he hasn’t pinged them through so otherwise I have tickets for bay 6

Nice
I might have a choice
Bloke from work said he was going to email me our corporate tickets (medallion club level 2 centre wing) but he hasn’t pinged them through so otherwise I have tickets for bay 6
I reckon with the crap weather, we’ll be lucky to get 25k on Sunday. You’ll have the pick of the best seats so to speak. Medallion club could be a good option. I’m packa change of clothes because it’s gonna get wet and nasty.

I reckon with the crap weather, we’ll be lucky to get 25k on Sunday. You’ll have the pick of the best seats so to speak. Medallion club could be a good option. I’m packa change of clothes because it’s gonna get wet and nasty.
Yeah last day of school holidays as well I’m pretty sure and with that awkward finish time it will probably put off a few families as well

Mum’s and dads be pushing shit up hill to get the kids back into routine

Balta can swing back and forward. Balta plays back this week while Ryan gets a game up forward. Blight drops out. He can play. We've found a player.
Ryan up forward ~ been borderline but, just come off injury see how he goes.
Broad been quietly marking it 5, 6 times. Brown been consistently selected. Stoked at that.
Short, yeah well a rebounding half back. Gets it 24 times. Up side of the Freo game was his tackling.
Smith playing well in the VFL in a position we have too much depth
No Lynch and its deckchairs on the SS Puntanic
Selectors sticking with Sonsie is good.
Kmac2 can play but Prestia fit ~ gets selected. Good to see Combo & Campbell OUT. I hope Green shows a bit. Was in that hiding vs Lions. Sub next week.
On a hiding to nothing this week too.

Last edited:
Giants have been pretty meh this year until last week when the scent of the grand final with Richmond drew near so they prepared with a win against the baggers.
#weareeveryonesgrandfinalstill
#playtheirlittleleggiesoff

I reckon we will get favourable umpiring tomorrow.

Boy's Club shitting themselves with fear we get the number 1 draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back