Preview Round 18 v GWS MCG Sunday July 14th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had some news from a family friend who is on the coaching staff at the tigers and he stated the he felt Aden E lacks in his leadership and appears to have lost the likes of Dusty who has lost interest and enjoyment of the game and is unlikely to play again this year.
thinks its been easy enough to see dusty has struggled since his dad passed. this whole year he's struggled.

was always up against it to want to keep going after cotch and jack retired and dimma left.

So who we gonna move to the guts when Prestia pings his hammy in the 2nd quarter?
If that happens it should be Sonsie. Knowing us though it will probably be concrete boots.

if you’re going to continually make a scapegoat out of the kids, hold the seniors to the same account. Jayden Short has been diabolical all season.
Yep. Plus McIntosh, Pickett (when fit), Grimes (when fit) and Graham. The undroppables.

How many games have Taranto, Hopper and Prestia played together? Not many I would’ve thought. Let’s hope they all stay on the park for the rest of the season.
Not too many more than Lynch and Rance played together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an emergency? or a sub that gets dropped after playing half a quarter

The word on Yze is true ... he operates by playing favorites with the senior players ... McIntosh is the only premiership player he has dropped all year ... not one has even come back from injury through the VFL
Smith, Coulthard, Green and now Blight victims to his nepotism ... is Tresize the next victim?

Not big enough to need it ?

Well I don't rate the match committee .... Coulthard and Smith have the most wins in a Richmond jumper this year

Can’t argue that Yze plays his favourites…only having dropped KMac ( which yielded good results for a couple of games)

Feels like he was starstruck with the senior list….sadly

Like your namesake, he needs to grow a pair…start dropping senior players…some have been travelling poorly weeks on end….what message does that send to the younger players?

Another own goal by the club.
In what world do we want to see this bloke... Even when he came back in 08/09 it felt gross and forced.
He was a big part in our back to back premierships.

The fact that he's out for the year but hasn't announced his retirement leads me to believe he wants to go around again....
And the worst part about that is the club will let him. They can't bring themselves to drop any premiership players, let alone send them off to retirement.

I hope I'm wrong.

And the worst part about that is the club will let him. They can't bring themselves to drop any premiership players, let alone send them off to retirement.

I hope I'm wrong.
Grimes as a former Captain should have his decision accepted, it may be his poor form over the last two seasons is the result of his back issues and he may get back to his past form. Unfortunately I have no inside information and would agree on exposed recent form he is not best 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back