Game Day Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the season just end? Absolutely over these injuries. It was half obvious Howe wouldn't be playing, as usually hamstring awareness means these is a hamstring issue there......
As per usual we get one positive in Elliott returning, negated by Howe out with injury. I'm not expecting to see Howe for 3 weeks now. By that time our season will probably be well and truly over.....

Last edited:
It's over. I. I'm with you now TradeDraft. I've tried to remain optimistic and hang onto the hope we can grab a finals berth but Howe out is a bridge too far.

There comes a tipping point and we just tipped. He is a crucial cog either forward or back. With Moore all at sea and Frampton just going it'd hard to see us containing their forwards.

It's the old bucket with a hole in it. We get a player back and another one or two go out.

We are relying on a bloke who hasn't played in 3 months and two VFL regulars to kick a winning score. That's if AJ and Reef are selected.

A wasted year because with a good run with injury this flag was up for grabs.

Last edited:
In: Noble, Elliott, Reef

Out: Mihocek, Howe, Dean

WHE to stay back on Rohan.

Reef to follow Stewart around if he's back.

Dean can play on Neale/SDK but I'd rather Maynard just plays tall and Dean doesn't play because he sucks
I don't think Reef could keep up with Stewart.

I prefer Wilba forward than back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back