Game Day Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi folks, please excuse the intrusion.

I’ve purchased a set of four tickets to tonight’s game off the official Ticketek Marketplace reseller, but I’m only using two of them.

If anyone is without a ticket, I’m selling the other two at below RRP ($40ea). Happy to do an in person pickup at the ground tonight.

Level 1 Olympic Stand (which I believe is a Pies bay)?

Key to winning today's game will be in the midfield. I like Long starting as we need someone to do the inside work and Degoey should play mainly forward.

With a short backline the pressure is on the midfield to defend. If we bring the heat, we win.
Dangerfield is playing like a man possessed atm hopefully Long can shut him down, Degoey looked sore last week,hope he,s going to fire 🔥 up along with Naicos tonight in the centre & give our forwards some quick ball entries. Hopefully Howe out doesn’t let Cameron & Rohan run rampant….

We are well & truly due for a high pressure 4 quarter performance Caaaaarn the Pies !!!!!! 😀

Uninstall & reinstall the app & see if that works.

Tried literally everything

• signed out
  • signed out deleted
  • deleted signed in
  • wifi
  • 5G instead of wifi
  • hard rest phone

None of it worked. Tried on the iPad. Same thing. So it’s an account level thing.

Which means I’m most likely boned permanently. Will have to probably delete the account and start again

Last edited:
Tried literally eveeything

• signed out
  • signed out deleted
  • deleted signed in
  • wifi
  • 5G instead of wifi
  • hard rest phone

None of it worked. Tried on the iPad. Same thing. So it’s an account level thing.

Which means I’m most likely boned permanently. Will have to probably delete the account and start again
technology is a wonderful thing, until it isn't!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I anticipate that SDK will do most of the ruck work with Blicavs providing a chop out, they'll run deep forward to ensure that Cameron doesn't get much of a rest whilst he's on the ground (hence exposing Kreuger to more ruck time and further weakening our forward marking capabilities). If say Howe was in the side as a 3rd tall, I'd expect that he would zone off his player to provide cover for the forward running ruck - there's less change of that happening as effectively with Maynard in that role.
Cameron can rest when SDK rests - I don’t see the issue.
Unless you’re thinking SDK rests fwd and therefore plays 100% TOG.
Similarly their defence is stretched or SDK doesn’t get a rest, if we use the same tactics and Cameron goes fwd.
So we effectively have a stalemate - unless SDK has an aerobic capacity far greater than Cameron.

The only issue I see is Kreuger being beaten by Blicavs when the 1st Rucks are resting.

Ill be dancing on the ceiling when we win tonight, if by chance we dont win, Ill be crying all night long
robert de niro goodfellas GIF

How's everyone feeling about this one? We just need our backline to lift, but more importantly we need our midfield to apply pressure and stop them getting easy ball into F50, otherwise we will be cooked.
DeGoey, Jaicos, Hill, Schultz, Moore, all need to lift their performances tonight from last week....Come on boys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back