Game Day Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match-Ups

Surely it's time that Moore goes to Cameron, and leads by example?

Seems like Cat's most dangerous forward option...

Bruz can take Rohan and niggle until Rohan snaps, resulting in a 6 week ban,,,
JFK can take Stengle, and just run full speed in unknown directions, and at least keep up to speed
IQ to Miers - IQ's will ask if Miers has the same toe injury, causing him to kick like he does
WHE to Mannagh - the Hyphen will explain that Werribee sewage farm is just down the road, and based on the size of WHE's nose, he can't smell a thing
Billy F to take Neale - Same Size - same limitations

It's all about the match-ups,,,,
Is JFK Noble? Or has the 35th POTUS been resurrected to play for the Pies?

We need to play better for longer and put the pressure on for longer.We need to do it for two and a half to three quarters rather than the one and a half quarters we did last week.If we can do that it will go a long way to us winning this game.And we need to man up a lot more this week as well.No easy uncontested marks from the opposition please!

I possibly would have gone Harrison or Richards as sub but not as upset as some of the usual suspects are on Twitter.

I think it is an Indication that speed and pressure is our priority tonight

Don't know if Moore can match up on Cameron given his running ability, but noone really matches up on Cameron.
If Cameron plays that high half forward role up to midfield I don’t think Moore will take him. If he plays deep he probably will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back