Preview Round 18 Vs Sydney Swans Sunday 28 July 2013 @4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling to find a bar in London that will be open at 7:40am (local time) for me to watch the game :confused:

You're doing it all wrong, need to find a bar that hasn't closed yet :p

I'd play Arnot as the defensive forward and give him one instruction, tackle and harras like your life depends on it, he has the competiveness and he definetely has the attack.

Tuck is a good in, but agree with others he's not an impact/sub player. I'd probably look at putting Vlastuin as the sub see if he can come on late with some fresh legs and have an impact.

100% with ya Juss
Reckon this would be a master stroke Bickies knows how to tackle and hurt, knows where the goals are, has kicked a couple
Let's hope it unfolds

Sent from my iArse using Tapatalk 2

With Tippett, White, Mumford and Pyke Sydney will always have a resting ruckman up forward. We seem a tall short so odd to leave out Astbury. Would've brought him in for Arnot. Is Petterd going to play on Pyke?

Tuck is a good in though.

Tucky is a great in for us this week. I get what you are saying with their talls but with the SCG being a small ground i suspect we are going to try and clog up their forward line when they go forward and run it out hard when it gets in there.

For a team who has won 8 out of their last 10 games (3 of those interstate) playing a side who have won 7 lost 2 and a draw out of their last 10, and who have beaten them 3 out of the last 4 games, the $3.85 on offer is very nice.

This will be a hell of a lot closer than the majority predict.

For a team who has won 8 out of their last 10 games (3 of those interstate) playing a side who have won 7 lost 2 and a draw out of their last 10, and who have beaten them 3 out of the last 4 games, the $3.85 on offer is very nice.

Not big on the punt. But I'm having one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we could drop Vickery back and play Jack one out in the square? White, edwards and Deledio at HF?

Not a chance, Vickery is taking heaps of pressure off Jack by leading and presenting and offering a contest which is what we need on the postage stamp, leads by big guys to create contests and spliiages. He's the relief ruckman as well, so he's necessary

morris to kennedy?
Think he will be an option in the future as a tagger but he is our best small defender at the moment will probs have Bolton. Jackson will take jack or hannebry and hasn't conca been playing a bit of a shut down role lately? Shane tuck would go good against Kennedy

Not a chance, Vickery is taking heaps of pressure off Jack by leading and presenting and offering a contest which is what we need on the postage stamp, leads by big guys to create contests and spliiages. He's the relief ruckman as well, so he's necessary

That's what A. Edwards was doing so well. Why's he been left out? Was taking some nice grabs or was bringing the ball to the ground, I have been really impressed with his stamina and work rate.

Im dragging the family up from warm and clement Canberra for this one, does anyone know a good place to park near the SCG?

Those are interesting statistics and perhaps the odds are a bit out but when you watch the Swans games they appear to be the form side in the comp. Hawthorn last night look like they have weaknesses with pace in the middle and their backlines been crippled with injury....but the Swans wooowww. They look to be the real deal, they havent really looked in too much trouble against any team.

They are strong favourites and deservedly so IMO. Flag favourites too.

Having said that I'm giving us a chance.

Those are interesting statistics and perhaps the odds are a bit out but when you watch the Swans games they appear to be the form side in the comp. Hawthorn last night look like they have weaknesses with pace in the middle and their backlines been crippled with injury....but the Swans wooowww. They look to be the real deal, they havent really looked in too much trouble against any team.

They are strong favourites and deservedly so IMO. Flag favourites too.

Having said that I'm giving us a chance.

So you must have missed Rioli, B. Hill, Savage and Smith cutting the Bombers apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back