Preview Round 18 Vs Sydney Swans Sunday 28 July 2013 @4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the match committee is intent on playing as many on ballers as possible. The possibility of being caught out with lack of height is a worry, but I guess they figure its worth rolling the dice with this one, scary amount of midfield rotations in the selected team.

So you must have missed Rioli, B. Hill, Savage and Smith cutting the Bombers apart?

Those names you have mentioned are part time midfielders only (they play more time in other positions that through the middle). Besides...I mean a weakness defending pace in the middle. As brilliant as Hodge, Sewell, Mitchell and Lewis are they lack pace and against the cats and patches last night they can really be cut up through there.

I didn't say Hawthorn were a bad side haha On the contrary....they are brilliant. But IMO they have a couple of exploitable weaknesses that Sydney do not.

Im dragging the family up from warm and clement Canberra for this one, does anyone know a good place to park near the SCG?
Nowhere near the SCG itself due to Parking restrictions on the streets best bet in my experience is to park in the high rise car park in Moore Park which is effectively next door.

They look to be the real deal, they havent really looked in too much trouble against any team.

Quoted you to disagree, but then looked at their season and other than the shock loss to Port, they have been very consistent and just done what had to be done every week. Losses to Port, Hawks and Cats and a draw with Freo. I don't agree that they are the form team of the comp, but they are definitely the most consistent and will take a lot of beating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly taking a punt by just loading the team with mids, actually don't mind it, something out of the box, might work in our favour or we could get totally smashed by their talls, who knows. Not expecting a great deal to be honest but as long as the effort is there then I shall be content, a win would be a mighty feat

It seems the match committee is intent on playing as many on ballers as possible. The possibility of being caught out with lack of height is a worry, but I guess they figure its worth rolling the dice with this one, scary amount of midfield rotations in the selected team.
It's the future Darth , look at Hawthorn they really only have defenders who don't play midfield . All of their forwards including Buddy and Rough regularly start inside the centre square .
Makes them extrememly hard to match up on .

Is the game a sellout? Would it be possible to buy general admission tickets at the gate if I get there early?

Is the game a sellout? Would it be possible to buy general admission tickets at the gate if I get there early?
Not sure if sold out but it would be getting close base on people seeking tickets on social forums. I understand yesterday the cheer squad in Bay 5 still had some tickets and to call either Ian on 0406526592 or Gerard on 0419399131 to purchase.

Not sure if sold out but it would be getting close base on people seeking tickets on social forums. I understand yesterday the cheer squad in Bay 5 still had some tickets and to call either Ian on 0406526592 or Gerard on 0419399131 to purchase.

Thanks Royce. I'll definitely give them a ring.

4:40 is so far away

Tell me about it. Ive been overseas for most of the year and now I'm back, the game is both interstate and the last of the weekend.

Thinking I'll head to preston to see coburg play the 'curtain raiser' before heading in to fitzroy and the rose.

Tell me about it. Ive been overseas for most of the year and now I'm back, the game is both interstate and the last of the weekend.

Thinking I'll head to preston to see coburg play the 'curtain raiser' before heading in to fitzroy and the rose.

know the feeling, just moved back to vic 2 weeks ago. 1st game i can get to is vs the hawks. membership upgrade next year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back