Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

H0Q4.gif

Time for a beer.

We nearly lost.

So what though? I’m putting a flag up for any remaining optimists left. It’s been evident for a while now we won’t be competitive at the pointy end of this season but I saw our youth versus north’s youth today and our future can be bright. Especially Windhager with 30 disposals and Owens with 2 goals and great contested work around the ground.

Not to mention that yet again, we played with no forward line and it showed, it took a lot to score in that last quarter a real effort, but a team effort nonetheless, better late than never.

Keep hitting the draft, bring in young players. I’ll judge the new coaches and list management team in a few seasons time but for now it’s their list to build. If you don’t want to give them that time, that’s more than fair enough, but don’t take a shot at any supporters who will.

Such an important win, so what if it’s against north and we don’t look up to it. Anything can happen in a week of footy. We’re still in the eight, bring on the Hawks.

I would rather drink the juice from my own shit, strained through a hobo’s sock, than watch us at the moment…

But here we are.

3 votes: Jack Ziebell
2. Brett Ratten
1. Mitchito Owens

Purge it from memory, purge with fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never in dobut.

In all seriousness, why can we not have just an easy comfortable win? Even when we play West Coast and North who are 2 of the worst AFL teams of all time we manage to play worse than them for the majority of the game before finally pulling our finger out at the end

Paper over the cracks

I think based on that Steele is back in form
Rowan Marshall is a king like for like
Bytel is just as good as any midfielder in our team

Was simply down to some individuals standing up.

Lots of questions on the squad.

Lots of questions on the coaching.

Might need to be prepared for that to be the last win for the year.

If we can keep the rest of the games under 10 goal losses we will have done well. We look bottom 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back