Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Paper over the cracks

I think based on that Steele is back in form
Rowan Marshall is a king like for like
Bytel is just as good as any midfielder in our team

I thought Steele was shit. So many turn overs and poor decisions. He's a B grade trier. Crouch was murdered by LDU who is A grade. Sinclair is our only A grade talent.

Character building for the young players.

But sticking with the game thread thoughts, the seniors aren't leading us to anything

Same crap as the WCE match, soft efforts against the bottom 2 clubs when they aspire for finals.

Never seen a club be so emotive when the run of the play is in their favour and yet look so dejected when it isn't. Thank god the types of players lifting the club are some of the kids.

I remember after round 4, I was still pessimistic and brought up how last year was similar. I was told how this year was completely different and it wouldn’t happen again.

I’d argue it’s worse this year lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we're a ripping footy club, what a win by the lads!
Made light work of em.
Umps were harsh on us and we still battled through! Used our elite disposal and footy nous to work through them.
Love to see it :)

We're very, very bad.
We don't win a game for the rest of the year. In fact we get spanked the next 5 weeks.

GG Norf.

Edit:
Windy very good.
Owens always good.
Hammer worked back well.

Thats it. GG

H0Q4.gif

Time for a beer.
Or two. Great idea 🫣

This might sound like something out of left field, but to address our lack of fundamental skills - we should totally build a third training facility.

Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back