Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a hard watch. We need to get rid of the dead weight... And there's a lot of it.

Windhager is a gun. There was some numpty on here that said he was no good. I wish I remember who it was. Fully hung his hat on him not been any good. Couldn't believe it at the time but God he looks like a fool now.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

H0Q4.gif

Time for a beer.
Sorry I’m miles in front of you.

Both Eagles and Roos probably should have beaten us. At the moment those two clubs are about the worst of the last decade.

I think Saints now need to lower their eyes, the target this season should be to get Phillipou and NWM signed for 3 years. Get rid of Gresham, Billings, Clark and Jones. Not going to get much for them but maybe get some draft currency. Try to limit the damage of the next 5 weeks. It is going to be ugly.

133 fantasy points most on the ground!

Looks good on paper, his last quarter was good but 3 quarters of peel heart, poor skilled shit stain before that.

If we don't bring in Campbell (or Heath but not sure he is ready/has the ruck craft) next week I give up.

Marshall forward and Owens in the middle changed the game. We need to keep that structure for at least half the game from now on.
That’s what wine the game bra

Well good to see some leaders finally stand up late in the game. That has been lacking for the past 11 weeks.

All in all another poor outing. Looking forward to the usual crew coming in and laughing at fans for being disappointed in another performance.

Yes, we don't have a list worthy pushing for a flagbut we should be beating sides like North and West Coast comfortably.

We should also be beating Hawthorn but that isn't looking likely the way we are playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good start, I have no idea what the second and third quarters were….but a solid finish that we would have absolutely squandered last year.
Great work from the kids but our senior core we’re abysmal.
Getting a bit tired of seeing the usual ball butchers in our side every week but knowing the cupboard is bare I’ve lowered expectations.
Can we please play Owens mid and resting forward?? Please?

Both Eagles and Roos probably should have beaten us. At the moment those two clubs are about the worst of the last decade.

I think Saints now need to lower their eyes, the target this season should be to get Phillipou and NWM signed for 3 years. Get rid of Gresham, Billings, Clark and Jones. Not going to get much for them but maybe get some draft currency. Try to limit the damage of the next 5 weeks. It is going to be ugly.
Phillipou yes

Nas already resigned for 3 years

That was a hard watch. We need to get rid of the dead weight... And there's a lot of it.

Windhager is a gun. There was some numpty on here that said he was no good. I wish I remember who it was. Fully hung his hat on him not been any good. Couldn't believe it at the time but God he looks like a fool now.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Windy looks great off HB. Upgrade on Stocker to be honest.

Lyon is the only coach that makes wins feels like losses.
It was Lyon throwing Marshall forward that turned the tide.

This is on the players - some not AFL quality standard, and most with abominable skills. We’ve got a lot of work to do on the list before I judge this coaching panel.

Having said that, I’d still rather have RTB than Ratts.

1. Load up on norf / west coast at stupid odds
2. Let them in front until the cash out value is half decent
3. Cash out right before the comeback, make some cash and still get the win

Easiest money I've ever made

A very unconvincing win, we did just enough to win, but are a long long way off being a serious finals contender.

It was just another example of WHY we should play two RUCKMAN. Play Campbell in the ruck and Marshall as the key forward for gods sake. Then if we can get some tall forwards back before too long Membrey, King and possibly Hayes then go with just Marshall. Why the coaches havent looked at Campbell or Heath as another tall to help our under sized and inexperienced forwards is beyond me?

The effort wasnt there today until the last quarter, which would worry the coaches. Too many of our players pick and chose when to give effort?
Our midfield looked banged up and out of form, LDU class nearly won the game for them. IF we can get some help forward we might sneak into the finals, but in reality I think we miss - again.

Surely Gresham and Clark will be traded, we cant keep rolling out the same midfield and expect to be competitive?

Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back