Review Round 19, 2023 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't have a key forward. Their ruck is average. We broke even with their best KPD down back.

All we needed to do was kick straight and not leave them pagans paddock up forward. None of that sounds special.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yeah ok, what does that make the rest of the comp then?

Daicos is generational. Sidebum and pendles are still performing at a high level. Elliot is ridiculously clutch.

Disappointing, but not unexpected. We had them ripe for the kill all night and kept missing easy shots, goes the other end and they are fluking goals all over the shop

But that's the difference between belief and where we are.

We could be competitive GF day, but we won't win this year. We're likely to drop from 2nd to 3rd and looking at Hinkleys 4th prelim failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a great game of footy. Our young midfield stars excelled, but unfortunately Wines and Boak didn’t perform. In contrast, Sidebottom and Pendles stepped up for them getting the highest disposal counts and looked after the ball.

Had every chance to take the game out of the umpires' hands in the third and blew it. The response was perhaps inevitable. If that Farrell "deliberate" had been up the other end we'd never hear the end of it, or at least not until the Royal Commission had handed down its findings).
This is going to be an unpopular view but that was 100% deliberate way worse than Hartletts in 2020

Farrell just needed to take the tackle

We didn't s**t the bed at all. Collingwood have been doing that to everyone. It was impressive we actually wrestled back momentum. The scale of difficulty of some of those Elliot kicks was ridiculous. A little bit cleaner in front of goal and we win.

You need to be clean in front of goal when it matters, not in July.

This game gave me back a bit of faith after the Carlton pants pissing. We absolutely tanked that one.

I seen too many moments from individual players to suggest poopy pants happens. Remember missing goals is a form of pants shitting.

We didn't give up, we actually didn't, but we did let them back from three goals down. It wasn't like a tight game all night. We gave ourselves the advantage to win.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

You're getting a bit too emotional. Calm down.

If you hate hinkleyball so much (Which i do as well) you shouldn't be hanging your emotions on it so heavily.
I want the ****er gone. I want my club back from the likes of Koch and Richardson. This is not the Port Adelaide I grew up with. Absolute ****ing soft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 19, 2023 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back