AFL Autopsy Round 19: 5 goal loss to Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Just too many stupid plays and thrown away chances. Short kicks when we needed to go over the back, loopy handpasses, zoning off rather than putting pressure. Obviously not to mention missing easy chances.

For those who didn't watch, the scoreboard severely flattered them. Was in reality a 2 goal win, with some cheapie a super late.

Also another game of more possessions, more tackles, less frees.

Agree that we don't win games when our game plan isn't working but not much the coach can do when a bloke on 800k a year misses 3 goals my cat would've kicked.
Seriously Worsfold is the easiet coach to coach against imo dogs would have been planning all week how stop us and we just keep rocking up with the same plan.

Anyway.

13.19 is just not good enough in any game. Kick a few of those (looking particularly at the Joe, Hooker, Zaka misses in the space of about 3 minutes) and we are well and truly with the momentum.

Just let it get to the point where we had too much to do and not enough time to do it in. Actually, we did have the time but because we couldn't kick goals for shit...

If we give goddard another year (if we already haven't) i won't renew on principle. He was done last year.

Watson - cooked
Baguley - spud (we already knew that)
Colyer - cant kick a footy

These 4 were a liability & it's been sugar coated all year. Today in the furnace it cobfirmed it.

So many wrong decisions. To be in the game so long while making so many mistakes is a positive sort of i guess..

We need to fix the midfield problems in the offseason while we have a top quality spine.

Im normally an advocate for finals no matter what. But i think these players might need to just miss finals for them to realise how hard it actually is. Falling in playing terribly might have them getting ahead of themselves.

Laverde isn't fit to carry Josh Greens bags campaigner. Seriously embarrassing today, I don't say that lightly. Guaranteed to have time and space if you've got the ball and Laverdes in the area. Does less than **** all when he's got it.
Begley or Green in idc just get him out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how many out on the full did we do in that game as well

Our kicking at goal has come back to bite us again.

Still think the last free was there for Bont but he is well catered for by umpiring in every game he plays in.

Got what we deserved.

Too many players with bad games.

-Hooker: someone needs to tell him he's actually not that good and is only able to score because most defenses are worried about joe/fanta/tippa. If he didn't pull 4 out of his arse last game he would be obvious number one game loser.

-our defense as a whole was rattled. Bags did well against picken tho

-see ya jobe

- Merrett, bad luck on the tag

- Goddard you're a flog, let's face it. You turned what may have been seen as a hard fought loss to some of our younger players into one where we got it rubbed into our faces. Horrible leadership.

-Laverde really needs to offer a shit load more in these remaining games.

- woosha had no answers for JJ/bont basically playing where they wanted.

And finally, we really like to stuff up the easy things. So many easy passes, dropped sitters, dropped TWO METER HANDBALLS.

"Didn't show up"

"pathetic"

Hahahah I'd we had have taken our chances in the last quarter domination we win

Lol @ emotional footy fans
Oh they tried all right. But what sort of headspace do you need to be in to stuff up so many simple chances going into the forward 50? How hard can it be to kick it long to a guy sitting 25 out by himself?

This ****ing football club makes me sick.

Need to win basically each and every game from here onwards.

**** the finals. We were never going to make it anyway, not while we're still infected with knightmare skills. Just make as many changes as possible and get some game time into the kids.

"Didn't show up"

"pathetic"

Hahahah I'd we had have taken our chances in the last quarter domination we win

Lol @ emotional footy fans

Not emotional at all. Simply calling it how it is.

Way too many mistakes directly resulting in dogs goals (at least 4), didn't show up with the same pressure that dogs brought.

If we give goddard another year (if we already haven't) i won't renew on principle. He was done last year.

Watson - cooked
Baguley - spud (we already knew that)
Colyer - cant kick a footy

These 4 were a liability & it's been sugar coated all year. Today in the furnace it cobfirmed it.
Piss poor from Goddard at the end. Doesn't touch it all day then gives away a cheap 50 at the end. Getting sick and tired of his little outbursts

A ****ing disgrace.

And watch the same horseshit rhetoric about playing consistently, learn from it and move on.

You clearly don't ****ing learn, so cut the shit.

Season over, simple as that.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy Round 19: 5 goal loss to Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back