Round 19 Carlton vs Essendon banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you think the worst midfield by a country mile (minus Wnderlich)went against Hayes, Montagne and Del Santo last week???:eek:

Don't get ahead of yourself. You have had 6 losses in row including West Coast and then beat a undermanned North Melbourne and a terribly out of form St Kilda.

We might be a bit out of form at the moment but our best this year has smashed your best.

shit player, but everyone loves him at the club :thumbsu:
we can finally let him finish in the magoos once the 100 is gone...unless he does a Mark Williams and has a blinder for one game

I'd say it's because he's one less player to take their spot, but that'd be silly, because you have no key forwards. :)

Don't get ahead of yourself. You have had 6 losses in row including West Coast and then beat a undermanned North Melbourne and a terribly out of form St Kilda.

We might be a bit out of form at the moment but our best this year has smashed your best.

Really.....then why do we have a better record v top 8 sides than you????

lets face it, blues have to win this week no one denying that.
a few players playing for there careers at the moment.
Players have to have a fair dinkum dip this week.
But........we dont beat essendon, and sadly i cant see us beating the bombers this week.
How is our backline going to deal with hille and ryder, those bastards will kick 10 between them this week.
I hate more than anything losing to the bombers but i just cant see us getting over the line this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of BF poster doesn't see the comedic potential of a location name change of EuReimering to match their username?

..Stupid Dons supporters :rolleyes:

Haha.. Nice one!!! But now I can't do it cause you suggested it!!

And if anyone knows comedy, it's Carlton supporters after the performance your team put in last week ;)

a) you don't always finish above us on the ladder (although it's nice to live in pretend land sometimes isn't it?)

b) If Carlton had the exact same draw as Essendon this year i have zero doubt whatsoever that you'd be beneath us right now.......relevant how you ask?
Relevant in that the true development of the list shall be shown in the fullness of time. In 2 years when you're still scrambling for a decent back line and a decent forward line, and you're sitting around cursing youselves for wasting picks on Johnson and McClean from Melbourne, we'll be sledging you through our OPEN premiership window!

Oh BOO HOO ..............

HTFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all your on field leadership, i dont know how we can beat your mob! :p

Ha ha ha if you hadnt have traded for that 'has been', pea heart Judd, you might have a bit more structure and decency to your list.

Speaking of leadership .............

Joke Watson is your Captain
smiley-laughing025.gif

I just thought Carlton fans would like to know that Matthew Knights is currently busy cloning Michael Hurley as we speak.
Clearly you are privy to the workings of Kinghts inner sanctum..........and apparently Hurley is becoming aquainted with it to.

Not sure they'd want you posting this in public.......isn't Knights married?

Explains Hurley's hair style though.

'In 1999, after an AFL investigation, the Bombers were fined $276,000 for breaches that took place between 1992 and 1996. The club was also stripped of its two opening draft picks going into 2000, and was banned from taking part in the 1999 pre-season and rookie drafts, plus the Bombers won a premiership in 1993, the club was also fined $85,000 in 2003 for salary cap breaches'

In 1996, Essendon were fined a record $638,250 ($250,000 in back tax and penalties, $112,000 for draft tampering and $276,250 for breaching the salary cap), forfeited their first, second and third round draft picks in the National Draft and were excluded from the 1997 rookie and pre-season drafts after a joint Australian Tax Office and AFL investigation found that they had committed serious and systematic breaches of the salary cap totalling $514,500 between 1991 and 1996

Their 1993 Flag is tainted & they should be stripped of it ...........

Now that makes it :D

Blues = 17 Flags

Scum = 15 flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back