Preview Round 19 - Essendon VS Adelaide, Marvel, Friday 19/7/24, 7:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkins still in.
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really poor at the selection table this week. Cox and Perkins simply had to be dropped and Hobbs simply had to play.

Hind really stiff, the only one to blame for his form slump is his coach.

Really poor at the selection table this week. Cox and Perkins simply had to be dropped and Hobbs simply had to play.

Hind really stiff, the only one to blame for his form slump is his coach.
I’m hoping Perkins is made the sub, is the perfect type of player to be the sub and also the kick up the ass he needs. Surely we can’t make Menzie the sub and then play 0 small forwards in the side ( guelfi doesn’t play as a small forward)

I’m hoping Perkins is made the sub, is the perfect type of player to be the sub and also the kick up the ass he needs. Surely we can’t make Menzie the sub and then play 0 small forwards in the side ( guelfi doesn’t play as a small forward)
We all know its going to be Menzie.

It's honestly laughable that Perkins is getting games over Hobbs.

The poetic dichotomy of Scott dropping someone who’s been given a shit sandwich of a role and literally the easiest role in the world at the same time, and somehow both are unexpected.

I’m just holding out hope that Hobbs being left out is just a sick joke and will be a late in.

And yeah, Perkins seems the kind that may need to be humbled a bit to fire him up again. Seems to be playing with zero intensity lately.

One step at a time guys. We can't get everything right at once.

Maybe the reasoning is that Perkins has more of a forward craft (and ability to kick from 50) than Hobbs does and our midfield is pretty set whereas on the scoreboard is where we've been lacking. Even though Archie hasn't impacted the goals much, there's probably a hope that he'll find his ticker.

If Hobbs can keep being consistent he'll probably make his case soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back