Round 19 Hawthorn v Geelong @ The MCG with live chat from 7.30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What on earth was going through the Hawks mind in the last 90 seconds.

Kung Fu kicks and playing on?

All they had to do was bottle it in the forward line and slow it down yet there were playing like they were the team down by 4 points.

It's called pressure..when you are under a lot of it you either make telling mistakes or rise to the challenge. That's often the difference between a very good team and a great team.

But I will say the umpies did put the whistle away in the last 3-5 minutes and there were a couple of telling free kicks missed for both teams.

I also should add that Hawthorns effort to recover from the smashing of the first quarter showed they are a quality team. They will learn a lot from tonight and gain loads of confidence as a result.

Fantastic win by Geelong but it doesn't mean we will win the flag in 2012. That is still very unlikely.

It's called pressure..when you are under a lot of it you either make telling mistakes or rise to the challenge. That's often the difference between a very good team and a great team.

But I will say the umpies did put the whistle away in the last 3-5 minutes and there were a couple of telling free kicks missed for both teams.

I also should add that Hawthorns effort to recover from the smashing of the first quarter showed they are a quality team. They will learn a lot from tonight and gain loads of confidence as a result.

Fantastic win by Geelong but it doesn't mean we will win the flag in 2012. That is still very unlikely.
Shut up CF. Do you always have to piss on our parade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 19 Hawthorn v Geelong @ The MCG with live chat from 7.30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back