Game Day Round 19: Richmond v Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval - Fri 7 Aug 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massively off tonight. Looked tired and no class. Jeez we miss sheds and Deledio. Conca can go back to the VFL. At least with Milesy you know he tries his guts out, nearly everyone else looked shocking. Newy is cooked and shouldn't play again. Lennon looked ok, Lloyd sucked again and forward line again non-functional. When are they going to sack that campaigner of a forwards line coach and get someone decent? Our rucks we're shown up. Jacobs is good but he is not that good.

We were going to have a downer at some point. Might as well be this game, we don't leave Melbourne again for the rest of the home and away season.

Percentage? Do we think we'll make the finals playing like this?
We are shoe in for finals. All clubs lose games at some stage.

Adelaide did their homework
Exploit our slow midfield stop the chip shit and run all day and put or backs under the pump
Easy game plan to beat. DH needs a plan b
to be fair if we had lids, titch and griff in tonight I think we would have won. That and if the boys didnt look flatter than my ex wife before her boob job.

when was the last time a team had over 21 more scoring shots against us ?? if that's not putting up the whitye flag then I don't know what is,,, maN WE ARE THAT ******* SOFT ITS NOT FUNNY ABSOLUTLEY PATHETIC,, WE ARE WORSE THAN AUSTRALIA POST
Why is it we cannot win the games we are supposed to?
We won 9 out of the last 11?? Were we ot supposed to win any of those?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't worry too much Tigers. You should still finish 5-6. Top 4 probably no chance now but really never was. Umpires were a disgrace but that also often happens in Adelaide. Keep your chins up. Beat the Hawks last week so can't stay up forever.

Disappointing game but there was going to be one eventually. Some of you people are seriously unhinged lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back