Preview Round 19 v Port, Adelaide Oval Saturday 20th July 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the hits just keep on coming as we travel across the border to Adelaide to face Port for the 2nd time this year, still yet to play Pies or North once yet, in yet another game where they are under the pump after another poor performance by Ken Hinkleys boys, this time on the road against Hardwick and his new toys.

Richmond will once again be forced into at least one change for the game due to injury, with Tim Taranto likely to miss through concussion protocols, which kind of sums up our season, just as we start to get things going our way someone finds another way to end up missing a game or 2 with injury.

On the one hand it probably doesn't mean that much as we'd probably like to maintain our hold on pick 1 in the draft, but on the other hand it would be nice to knock off Kenny and the Port side, just to see the implosion from old mate Click Bait Cornes after his opinion piece on Yze last week being too friendly and not demanding enough of his young side.

With Port not being in the best of form we could well be in the game for a lot longer than many would anticipate heading in, or Port could also come out and play like they did against the Dogs in their last home game and give us a nice old touch up, such is their up and down form at present.

What will be interesting though will be our team selection this week. Surely the likes of Green Trezise Banks & Ryan hold their spots, while Kaleb Smith surely comes into consideration for another opportunity after being poorly treated in his debut where he got barely half a quarter and then omitted, while responding with good form at VFL level. McAuliffe could get another chance in place or Taranto, but it would seem that Campbell is likely to come back into the side after be was 'mananged' this weekend to freshen him up after a bit of a lean run or form.

For mine the changes I'd make this week are:
Out - Taranto(concussion) Sonsie McIntosh (omitted)
In - McAuliffe Campbell Smith

B: Miller Balta Broad
HB: Rioli Vlastuin Brown
C: Ralphsmith Graham Banks
HF: Green Baker Mansell
F: Ryan Bolton Koschitzke
R: Nankervis Hopper Prestia
INT: Campbell McAuliffe Smith Trezise Short

Must get pumped and continue Coke Zero's rain of terror

secret smell GIF

Edit: spelt reign wrong or did I mean Rainn? 🤫

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got to ask how it's possible playing power for the second time this year and still not play the Roo's
Because the AFL felt bad about what they have and are doing to us and as we are Norfs beaches (Miss spelled for obvious reasons lol) felt sorry for us.

got to ask how it's possible playing power for the second time this year and still not play the Roo's
cfl

scats and druggies finished above us and get the cushiest of soft draws

with that said..Taranto out we will just take the loss and move on
bring back Blight and play Smith for christ sake's
nah kmac and graham need to play they are still developing

Well the hits just keep on coming as we travel across the border to Adelaide to face Port for the 2nd time this year, still yet to play Pies or North once yet, in yet another game where they are under the pump after another poor performance by Ken Hinkleys boys, this time on the road against Hardwick and his new toys.

Richmond will once again be forced into at least one change for the game due to injury, with Tim Taranto likely to miss through concussion protocols, which kind of sums up our season, just as we start to get things going our way someone finds another way to end up missing a game or 2 with injury.

On the one hand it probably doesn't mean that much as we'd probably like to maintain our hold on pick 1 in the draft, but on the other hand it would be nice to knock off Kenny and the Port side, just to see the implosion from old mate Click Bait Cornes after his opinion piece on Yze last week being too friendly and not demanding enough of his young side.

With Port not being in the best of form we could well be in the game for a lot longer than many would anticipate heading in, or Port could also come out and play like they did against the Dogs in their last home game and give us a nice old touch up, such is their up and down form at present.

What will be interesting though will be our team selection this week. Surely the likes of Green Trezise Banks & Ryan hold their spots, while Kaleb Smith surely comes into consideration for another opportunity after being poorly treated in his debut where he got barely half a quarter and then omitted, while responding with good form at VFL level. McAuliffe could get another chance in place or Taranto, but it would seem that Campbell is likely to come back into the side after be was 'mananged' this weekend to freshen him up after a bit of a lean run or form.

For mine the changes I'd make this week are:
Out - Taranto(concussion) Sonsie McIntosh (omitted)
In - McAuliffe Campbell Smith

B: Miller Balta Broad
HB: Rioli Vlastuin Brown
C: Ralphsmith Graham Banks
HF: Green Baker Mansell
F: Ryan Bolton Koschitzke
R: Nankervis Hopper Prestia
INT: Campbell McAuliffe Smith Trezise Short
You are as bad as the selectors RT ...
Short? Campbell?

don't have the balls to drop a VC ...
didn't Steely kick as many goals last week as Campbell has done all year?

Same campaigners playing in the same positions as Dimma and then Mini ... pathetic!

Playing Banks on a wing again when for nearly 3 years he has shown that he is twice as effective on the HBF

hey maybe throw up something different ... Broad to a wing where we need his marking and endurance and Banks to HBF ?? no? makes too much sense, right?

just take the weak option and the only premiership player you think to drop is the strange unit everyone at the club laughs at?

Just like our premiership players you have come to think that there are no consequences for lazy performances ... you have got too comfortable with this Preview thread and should be dropped RT

You are as bad as the selectors RT ...
Short? Campbell?

don't have the balls to drop a VC ...
didn't Steely kick as many goals last week as Campbell has done all year?

Same campaigners playing in the same positions as Dimma and then Mini ... pathetic!

Playing Banks on a wing again when for nearly 3 years he has shown that he is twice as effective on the HBF

hey maybe throw up something different ... Broad to a wing where we need his marking and endurance and Banks to HBF ?? no? makes too much sense, right?

just take the weak option and the only premiership player you think to drop is the strange unit everyone at the club laughs at?

Just like our premiership players you have come to think that there are no consequences for lazy performances ... you have got too comfortable with this Preview thread and should be dropped RT
When I do the preview threads I take the approach of writing it based in what I expect to happen with selection as well as in the game itself. So my changes are a combination of what I think will happen and what I would like to see happen.

As much as people would like to see the likes of Short and co omitted it's unlikely to happen, so I don't waste time speculating about it.

It would be quite easy to write previews where the whipping boys are dropped every week and fan favourites are picked despite poor form, but to me that defeats the purpose of preview thread.

You're more than welcome to submit your own selection thoughts if you like after all it's a thread to discuss the upcoming game,.

When I do the preview threads I take the approach of writing it based in what I expect to happen with selection as well as in the game itself. So my changes are a combination of what I think will happen and what I would like to see happen.

As much as people would like to see the likes of Short and co omitted it's unlikely to happen, so I don't waste time speculating about it.

It would be quite easy to write previews where the whipping boys are dropped every week and fan favourites are picked despite poor form, but to me that defeats the purpose of preview thread.

You're more than welcome to submit your own selection thoughts if you like after all it's a thread to discuss the upcoming game,.
Just banter from the cheap seats RT

Baby Boomers Internet GIF

Just banter from the cheap seats RT

Baby Boomers Internet GIF
It's all good, just thought I'd explain as some may think that I just toe the company line so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back