Preview Round 19 v Port, Adelaide Oval Saturday 20th July 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
…still developing a big fat superannuation fund
Shorty is the one for me I am really disappointed in
Was at the game on Sunday he won’t put his body on the line cost us a goal and his so called kicking is well over stated he is nearly our worst turnover kick
A statement should be made play the kids in front of him this week

Not much point bringing back dusty for this game. Push short into midfield and open up a spot at half back for smith or Tresize with the other one being sub

In: Campbell, Smith
Out: Taranto, Sonsie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kaleb Smith (22 disposals, five marks, nine tackles, seven rebound-50s)

“The work that Kaleb is putting in at the footy club each and every morning is certainly paying off. He looked like he was in a class above on the weekend. His cleanliness with his hands really stood out and he had a huge nine tackles as a defender. He's in great form.”

Sounds like smith is very close to senior selection

Decided to head across for this game. Not sure how wise it is but what the hell, it could be one of those games where it clicks for us.

Decided to head across for this game. Not sure how wise it is but what the hell, it could be one of those games where it clicks for us.
Kane Farrell isn't playing for us, which is a massive benefit for you lot. Our ins aren't going to be the best players

good timing hope it rains like it did in 2010 reckon we are in with a sneaky chance. we laid 142 tackles that day!

need to limit butters and rozee

Last edited:
Shorty is the one for me I am really disappointed in
Was at the game on Sunday he won’t put his body on the line cost us a goal and his so called kicking is well over stated he is nearly our worst turnover kick
A statement should be made play the kids in front of him this week

He has really dropped off…given we can cover him with existing players, I’d be happy to trade depending on what he might yield…maybe part of.a package deal if we were interested in a player from another club

I’m all for playing the kids…..and importantly setting an example of what is acceptable and what isn’t in terms of player output….play well, get rewarded with a senior game…if not, go find the passion and form

Kaleb Smith (22 disposals, five marks, nine tackles, seven rebound-50s)

“The work that Kaleb is putting in at the footy club each and every morning is certainly paying off. He looked like he was in a class above on the weekend. His cleanliness with his hands really stood out and he had a huge nine tackles as a defender. He's in great form.”

Sounds like smith is very close to senior selection

Good write up about Smith…expecting him to be an inclusion this week

Going off the write up, I don’t think it’s a given Kayno will be selected for the ines
Reckon Dow will get the nod….Dow had 22 disposals, 14 contested possessions, three marks, four clearances

Smith and Dow in for Sons and Taranto by the looks of it

Last edited:
Lachy Wilson from our VFL side is very impressive….15 contested possessions, 10 tackles, nine clearances, two goal…..coukd be a late smoky in the draft if he keeps that up

Keen for OHB to get a chance at some stage ….
Absolutely dominating the hit outs…and does that to advantage…but needs to develop other aspects of his game ….coming along beautifully though

Kane Farrell isn't playing for us, which is a massive benefit for you lot. Our ins aren't going to be the best players
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back