Preview Round 19 v Port, Adelaide Oval Saturday 20th July 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im on the same frequency. If Hawthorn beat Collingwood on weekend then we would effectively end Collingwoods season with a win against them.

Shit teams rarely win the week after an unexpected win so not really too concerned about this game. Would rather get that unexpected win against the pies.
100%…only want 1 more win for the year….hoping it’s against the filth

Training report from Caesar and its not good news -

Main Training Today Thursday:

Only good news of the morning is that MJ completed full session but may still be 1 week away and Seth back training.

No Martin Pickett Mcauliffe

I have doubts on:
Graham: Did only 30 minutes of rehab
Tigga: Left the track really early as well after discussion with some medico's

Rather than short and sweet, somewhat short and maybe negative.

Cheers

Dow is going to play, isn't he? :(

Yuck. Hopefully JGTI is just management and he'll play. Wouldn't hurt to give Vlastuin a rest given we're strugglnig to get Trezise into the backline and he deserves a proper go.

At a guess I'd say it could be something like:

In: Dow Campbell Bauer
Out: Taranto Vlastuin (inj) McIntosh

If JGTI is out as well I'd move Shorty to his mid/forward role and give the spot down back to Smith.

Yuck. Hopefully JGTI is just management and he'll play. Wouldn't hurt to give Vlastuin a rest given we're strugglnig to get Trezise into the backline and he deserves a proper go.

At a guess I'd say it could be something like:

In: Dow Campbell Bauer
Out: Taranto Vlastuin (inj) McIntosh

If JGTI is out as well I'd move Shorty to his mid/forward role and give the spot down back to Smith.
I'd have Smith in regardless. For anyone.

Great news, West Coast are breathing down our necks they want our 1st pick so they can down trade it to Freo.

Nah I won’t give up on the club. I’m too addicted to it at this point 🤣

I don’t know why I feel so apathetic towards the club tbh. Is it that I don’t feel it’s very important in my life right now? I attended a burial on Monday and it’s not exactly amping me up to watch 18th-placed Richmond unable to kick a decent score. Mood was sombre all weekend.

But it could also be that this is the first time I’ve ever thought we were a terrible team that is also very boring to watch. In the 2000s, we were an interesting club despite being crap. Always something happening with us. In 2014-2015, we were a boring team to watch, but we were pretty decent. In 2016, we were kinda crap and kinda boring, but it doesn’t compare to this year’s snooze fest.

Can't wait for the draft though. So many promising players are available!
Sorry to hear about the death to a loved one.
I’m in Melbourne today visiting my folks as Mum is in a critical state. Dad at 93 is still strong though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched Yze presser responding to a question regarding Prestia finally being able to string two games together

Yze; " The fitness staff deserve a big pat on the back"

What planet is Yze on surely he is taking the camel p**s out of richmond supporters

it was something you would have expected from a Joe Biden press conference.

Last edited:
I just watched Yze presser responding to a question regarding Prestia finally being able to string two games together

What planet is Yze on surely he is tacking the camel p**s out of richmond supporters

Out: Yze

In: Morris

what a joke of a comment, guy clearly has no clue.

What planet is Yze on surely he is tacking the camel p**s out of richmond supporters

Rehab program must be THAT good players keep wanting to go back.

Their body of work over the last 4 years has been… extensive

Tresize stays IN and Smith for Vlas be good.

I think Sonz ahead of Dow, give him a genuine crack in the middle. Baker ~ JG's spot.

Maybe Campbell, Bauer for Ryan and Kmac.

Out: Yze

In: Morris

what a joke of a comment, guy clearly has no clue.
Upgrade Morris absolutely. Yze let’s go back down the path sack the coach lol. Give him a full list to pick from as well as making his own mark to the side with trades and draft.

Can you imagine the backlash if Yze did anything other than support his colleagues in a press conference? It would be a disaster. Yze has enough to worry about without throwing hand grenades in pressers.

I have no idea about the discussions happening behind closed doors, but like every coach in press conferences, Yze stays on message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back