Preview Round 19 v Port, Adelaide Oval Saturday 20th July 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port by 76. The sack Hinkley week is not rostered on until next week when they get beat.
If we beat the power at home this week the sack hinkley thread on the port board will be changed to an ‘assasinate hinkley’ thread. Most of their fans seem to hate him with a passion

If we beat the power at home this week the sack hinkley thread on the port board will be changed to an ‘assasinate hinkley’ thread. Most of their fans seem to hate him with a passion
We had the chance to kill off Mark Thompson's coaching career for good if we had beat a down and out Geelol either in 2003 or 2004 but of course we didn't and the subway eating creep survived. Hinkley is nowhere near as bad as him but it would nice to Port into a coach killing frenzy.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lots of negative for Dow on here. If he can be in the mid rotation rather than having to be in the first line I think he can make it. Laugh, scoff, abuse even (I don’t care) if you want, but I’d not be stamping his papers yet if we can get some support around him. We got so many inexperienced players running around, and/or lack of star quality support, it’s too easy to be critical. Back some of these kids in.

Cue the “thanks Thomson”, smart arse response.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we move him to the sub position then he may not move to GCS next year. This is the only logic behind playing him at the moment
Considering some of the decisions that have been made over the last 4 years, do you honestly think the club is that smart?

Last edited:
Considering some of the decisions that have been made over the last 4 years, do you honestly think the club is that smart?
They say that if you give enough monkeys a keyboard and enough time one of them will eventually write a game plan. Unfortunately our match committee seems to be made up of dumb monkeys. So the answer to your question is “No”.

Anyone else think since we play well for a couple of quarters then shut up shop for the rest, we're doing it on purpose to cement our bottom spot?
i think at half time we get the most demotivational confusing tripe trotted out we come out heavily disassociated from reality and our inner child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back