Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cox and mcstay will be two important ins. Hopefully Howe as well.

In Howe cox mcstay
Out markov McInnes markov.
mcstay wont play
I thought it was mentioned he would need another vfl game

Also, do we have two markovs? lol

Play man on man, rather than zoning.
And switch where appropriate.
Yep, this is what Hawthorn were doing start of the year and took them a good amount of games to see the signs.
We don't have the luxury of time to get this in place.

Will be interesting to see how we evolve in 2025, whether Fly has another game plan that can take us all the way.

Sent from my SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Down to 12th now.
Really has been a massive tumble down the ladder.
Have to win games. Only thing you can control. Especially when playing 8 point games.

Can’t control other results and this week results have gone against us in other games.

Definitely hard work from here but not impossible. I have us finishing 7th if we can win 4 more and with other results that I expect. I’m doing bad with tipping this year though so what would I know!!

Guess you mean Schultz out instead of Leggy twice?

Hopefully Cox & Howe in. I'd be surprised if they brought in Dan this week. I think Reef also will come in, preferably for a full game.

Nah was only kidding really, did it in a rush so thought why not name him twice😂

Fair point on Shultz and I’ve go no idea on selection really except id like to see a proper three pronged forward line with mcstay Kreuger and maybe cox if he’s available. If markov needs to be dropped twice to make it happen, I’m voting for it!

Like to see Jiath come in possibly
Not sure how he went in vfl but I think exciting prospect and the run could help against hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mcstay wont play
I thought it was mentioned he would need another vfl game

Also, do we have two markovs? lol
The season will trickle down the drain while he runs around in the twos. Surely he can play limited time for the seniors in the same way he is doing in the VFL.

We’ve been the hunted all year.
Now it’s our turn to be the hunter.
Take Hawthorn apart.
I would love to see it but if it happens it will be the first time in a long time. It seems we either scrape in or get done like a dinner against the Hawks. They look bloody hungry to me. We will have to fight to the last minute if we want the four points.

I would love to see it but if it happens it will be the first time in a long time. It seems we either scrape in or get done like a dinner against the Hawks. They look bloody hungry to me. We will have to fight to the last minute if we want the four points.
I’d like to see us target the things they do well. Take away their strengths so that we can use ours.

I know that’s quite general, but it just seems that all the talk is about our system.

Change things up and you never know what can happen.

I’d like to see us target the things they do well. Take away their strengths so that we can use ours.

I know that’s quite general, but it just seems that all the talk is about our system.

Change things up and you never know what can happen.
We'll be there, hoping for the best.

The season will trickle down the drain while he runs around in the twos. Surely he can play limited time for the seniors in the same way he is doing in the VFL.
Fly indicated they couldn't do that in the afl, restrict minutes. We'll see this week what they decide, if they feel a half a game was enough. Or not.
Goldsack had a few games in the vfl when he came back

In this week: Cox and Howe.
In next week: McStay and Schultz.

Forwardline of McStay, Cox, Krueger, Elliott, Shultz, Hill, with Harrison and Richards getting down there also.

Forward problems solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back